Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Malpas Out  (Read 30508 times)
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 16:49:52 »

W
And for the people who want Malpas out (myself included) will be pleased its not far away, especially after the fall out after the ressie game last night, id be amazed if hes here at christmas

So what is this falling out that you are on about?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 16:54:45 »

Interesting. Seems something might not be right at the club currently. We will see.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 17:14:49 »

No jan because a handful of those reserves are meant to be first team regulars. Casal,ifil,and kanyuke in defence got a bollocking i would imagine
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 17:19:18 »

I know yesterday was just a reserve game but you would expect better than to lose 2-0 to a team like that especially when 3 first team players were in defence, casal has been crap so far though so has kanyuka but you would expect better than that.

You would expect them to give it their all to force their way back into the team wouldn't you?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 17:49:41 by OneAndrewFitton » Logged
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 18:43:14 »

Perhaps they are and they're just shit  Smiley
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 18:47:19 »

Perhaps they are and they're just shit  Smiley

If thats the case then we got serious problems..
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 22:00:55 »

man, the fall out was big....you wouldnt even believe half of it. all hell would break lose if it was made public. I tell you one player will be missing sunday with a muscle strain which is code for a black eye!
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 22:12:47 »

man, the fall out was big....you wouldnt even believe half of it. all hell would break lose if it was made public. I tell you one player will be missing sunday with a muscle strain which is code for a black eye!

If this is true Im on the understanding you dont want to say to much,but what you have said is worrying to say the least.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 00:12:33 by Russ STFC » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 23:02:56 »

Am I alone in thinking that if people have got stuff they think we should all know about, they should just say what it is? Or if they can't say, perhaps they just shouldn't say. Instead of all this "Oooh, I'd love to tell you, but I can't but suffice to say it was massive/horrific/end of civilisation as we know it" crap.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 23:07:24 »

Well, what I said was totally made up.

So I can do into more details if you wish?
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 23:22:19 »

And for the people who want Malpas out (myself included) will be pleased its not far away, especially after the fall out after the ressie game last night, id be amazed if hes here at christmas

You never said anything else regarding this matter, if you're going to say something like that then at least go into more detail about it so we know what happened!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 23:29:30 »

hes dangling a fucking carrot people, stop fuelling his fire, if anyone knows who this kiddy is could you point him out so we can give him a clip round the ear.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 23:33:56 »

Well, what I said was totally made up.
I gathered that, wasn't aimed at you. I'd like to hear more from the coach driver's perspective tbh
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 00:05:41 »

I gathered that, wasn't aimed at you. I'd like to hear more from the coach driver's perspective tbh

I heard the coach driver liked Blair Sturrocks taste in music and with him now at Bournemouth and Malpas wanting to play mixed sounds of bagpipes the coach driver is refusing to drive to the away games

Massive fall out...

The coach driver is highly important to the on going progress of STFC. Malpas picked the wrong person to mess with...
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 07:25:18 »

Spot on DV! Check Corr's eyes, he's got a thigh strain. What is Brezovan's virus code for?

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/wdp/sport/Corr-suffers-thigh-strain-Sturrock-goes-loan/article-351965-detail/article.html

SWINDON TOWN striker Blair Sturrock is set to join League Two side Bournemouth on loan while fellow frontman Barry Corr is injured again.
Sturrock played 90 minutes for the Cherries' reserves against Cheltenham's second string on Tuesday afternoon on a trial basis.
And having impressed, Town boss Maurice Malpas received another call from Bournemouth boss Jimmy Quinn on Wednesday morning.
"I spoke to Jimmy Quinn and he said that Bournemouth would like to take Blair on loan for a month," said the Town boss.
"Blair needs to go out and get games so a switch to Bournemouth will do him some good. Hopefully the paperwork will be completed on Thursday in time for him to be eligible for Saturday."
Corr, who nearly joined Bournemouth himself earlier this season, should not be out for long.
"Barry picked up a thigh strain in the warm-up before the res game on Tuesday night," said Malpas. "We had had a couple of fierce training sessions in the two days beforehand and he just felt it.
"He did the sensible thing and decided to pull out of the game as a precaution. The problem shouldn't keep him out for any longer than a few days and it will be a week at the most."
Goalkeeper Peter Brezovan has recovered from a shoulder injury that has kept him out for the last two games. However, he has picked up a virus and is battling to shake it off before Town take on Millwall on Sunday.

A Chinese burn perhaps?
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 07:31:07 by wheretherealredsare » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: