Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Malpas Out  (Read 30712 times)
JPC82

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:16:43 »

Callum is a professional footballer though
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:17:13 »

I concur on Kennedy, I've heard good things about him.

Looked good when I've seen him, especially going forward. Trouble is with our defence the way it is the last we need is another player getting forward. On the other hand we might win 4-3.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:17:29 »

take Callum Kennedy for instance, good player, always impressed when he played in pre season and in the JPT last season, yet we had Yinka injured, Vincent injured, then Malpas puts Jack Smith left back then puts Has left back, what message does that send to them? One of our brightest prospects cant get in the team when the 2 left backs are injured, then get a right back and a centre back played ahead of him, its fucking mind boggling

Fuck me i actually agree with you
dell boy

« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:18:04 »

Callum is a professional footballer though

Yes, but he is young, you say you know about the set up of a club. Will the manager go for youth player first before a regular first team player. Tell me
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:18:13 »

Malpas out

Isn't it past your bed time? Mummy's waiting with her tit out to feed you before bed!
JPC82

« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:20:00 »

Yes, but he is young, you say you know about the set up of a club. Will the manager go for youth player first before a regular first team player. Tell me

no he obviously would go for his established left backs first, but were both injured, then he disrupts the back four by moving jack smith, then moving Has, no coincidence we have been shipping goals for fun
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:20:19 »

Fuck me i actually agree with you

Careful what you offer him, an esoteric nod would suffice. Unless of course you feel .... naaaah!
dell boy

« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:22:40 »

no he obviously would go for his established left backs first, but were both injured, then he disrupts the back four by moving jack smith, then moving Has, no coincidence we have been shipping goals for fun

He will always play safety first at this stage in the season. If we had nothing to play for and the side were safe then yes he would play the youngsters. They will have there day, but not at this stage in the season.
JPC82

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:25:06 »

well if thats his 'safety' he has well and truly fucked it up
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:26:29 »

This is not a criticism, but I've wondered why Kennedy hasn't featured more, because he's looked good in the limited time I've seen him play.
dell boy

« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:28:51 »

well if thats his 'safety' he has well and truly fucked it up

I would play Morrison at the back, but I'm not getting paid to do the job. It's his job on the line at the end of the day and that is it. It is up to him, not you and me. We all have our opinions on who should play here, and that is why we love the game to debate, but there can only be one boss, and it isn't you and it isn't me.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:29:52 »

This is not a criticism, but I've wondered why Kennedy hasn't featured more, because he's looked good in the limited time I've seen him play.

Agreed.
JPC82

« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:30:43 »

i agree he should have featured but mine is a criticism
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:32:36 »

I think some of these promising youngsters could do with loan deals, even if it's to the BSP for first team experience and to score against the scum.
JPC82

« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:33:33 »

Callum and Chrissy Allen both were wanted by Salisbury on loan, Malpas said no i want them here!! yet has no intention of playing them, the bloke is a goon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: