Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ady Williams  (Read 5444 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:03:21 »

Haha barry hunter
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:04:58 »

Barry Hunter, what a c....   I never saw the point in Bazza.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:29:41 »

The reserves are doing well and that is Williams job, to maintain the fitness and ability of the fringe players and assist in the transition of the youth to the senior squad.

Unless Malpas has adopted the same kind of regime as Sturrock, Williams is not a defensive coach and therefore the finger can not be pointed at him - it's Malpas and Byrne that would put their hands up first for 1st team responsibility. Or am I completely wrong?
No you're right, we don't have a defensive coach any more. If you listen to the podcast with Jerel and Aljofree, there's a bit in there where Jerel complains about missing having specific defensive coaching. There's also some stuff in the Malpas podcasts about how he sets about coaching and encouraging the whole team to defend/attack
JPC82

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:30:16 »

well it dont fucking work does it!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 16:30:20 »

Get a defence coach in then.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 18:05:12 »

He was also prone to the odd individual mistake, can't remember who we played when AW allowed a keepers clearance go under his foot and they scored the winner.

Hoddle did that on at least 3 occassions that I can recall.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 18:28:11 »

Hoddle was also good though
Spencer_White

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 18:55:09 »

Hey, Jerel slammed that ball home at Hereford. Glenn would have been proud of that.

Honestly though, its a small management team, we need help badly. You only need to look at the positive impact people like Harford and Coppell have had short term.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 20:47:09 »

The management team is vastly inexperienced. They all need replacing. Fitton went on sturrocks recommendation in appointing MM and it has backfired badly.

If they are not replaced- a relegation battle beckons
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 20:49:01 »

Shut Up
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 20:49:20 »

Nah it doesn't, another season in midtable where one minute we're worse than Oxford and the next we're better than Arsenal is quite clearly on the cards.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 20:50:12 »

The management team is vastly inexperienced. They all need replacing. Fitton went on sturrocks recommendation in appointing MM and it has backfired badly.

Sources?

You seem to paint Fitton as the messiah but Malpas as satan - you're no different than those who support Malpas... Malpas' appointment is all Fitton's work.

I support both.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 21:01:01 »

I do not think Fitton is the messiah. He saved our club, lets remember that but he is also responsible for the appointment of Malpas. He hired him so he must fire him.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 21:02:41 »

I do not think Fitton is the messiah. He saved our club, lets remember that but he is also responsible for the appointment of Malpas. He hired him so he must fire him.

Oh fucking hell. This is just laughable.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 21:03:41 »

Bart, do you post things like this to wind us all up?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: