Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shit  (Read 13843 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:43:04 »

Was it a red card? I was day-dreaming and missed it.

It was never a Red but Leeds could have had 8 men today and still beat us.
JPC82

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:43:13 »

Malpas didnt learn his lesson last season with regards to the goalkeepers, the 1st chance he got he dropped Brez for Smith, then he was shite, so brings Brez back after a few games, then u end up with 2 keepers low on confidence. He had half of last season and all pre season to pick his number 1 and again has royaly fucked it up
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:45:06 »

Brez got dropped after letting in 3 v Colchester, so does Smith suffer the same fate now?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:46:26 »

Was it a red card? I was day-dreaming and missed it.

No. His foot was raised but it looked like a fair win of the ball. I was dubious about whether it was a booking, I was gobsmacked when it was red.

Other than that I thought we looked like a bunch of bottling cunts with no sense of urgency in the second half. Utter crap. I'm pretty pissed off.

I was reasonably encouraged we matched them in the first half, until my mate reminded me they only had 10 men. I know that doesn't always tell straight away but it made no difference even as the game went on.

And individual mistakes continue to haunt us. I know you can't coach that out of people, but we are not talking about isolated incidents now, it's 5 or 6 in the last two home games.

JPC82

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:46:58 »

Smith played at MK and was at fault for their goal, played at Hereford and for some fucking reason runs miles past the post after the ball hits the post and doesnt try to dive to save it when it was put in, and was at fault today, Brez made 1 mistake where he missed his kick against colchester
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:48:58 »

I don't disagree pal. Malpas has made a rod for his own back now. I don't think there's a huge amount of difference in quality between them, but I have Brez slightly ahead.

Carvalho goal...
Spud

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:51:28 »

It's ok because all the players will probably be out on the piss tonight.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:51:29 »

I think your being a bit harsh on us.

We got out played by a better team, a much better team.

They went down to 10 and worked harder, closed us down all the time and didnt let us have time on the ball. Then when the broke they moved the ball well and created space.

We did however, give them two gifts that are unexcusable. I can safely say I would have delt with both of those!! but mistakes happen. It suddenly doesnt make Smith a bad keeper or Ifil a bad defender, a guy sat a few rows behind me wanted Ifil to rot in the reserves and never ever play for us again  Roll Eyes

Red card was never a red card, ref was a fucking joke all game.

We played alright in patches but we hoofed it long way too often. Play it to Paynters feet for a change!

I thought Amankwaah and Smith as the full backs did alright. I think Aljofree did alright to. Without those mistakes it would have been a more even game.

You have to question why these mistakes occur? as for Smith....yes he fucked up, no defending him.....but so did Brez last home game but all that seems forgotton now?!

I have to say the new people who sit around me I official hate, they are fucking stupid, dont have a clue and I could have swung for some of them today. Going home listening to the text being sent into radio swindon pissed me off. Do only retards text in?

Some moaning at Malpas for playing 4-5-1 and Paynter in midfield?! Someone saying Easton is light weight and not good enough then the usual JPM & Aljofree rubbish.

All of them wanting Malpas sacked, we are not even 10 games into the fucking season and we've lost a game to one of the best teams in the league who will probably win the whole damn thing.

Texts about people wont pay the second installment, well dont fuck off I dont care....I'd rather most of the new season ticket holders didnt come back. Amount of new twats I sit by!!!

On the bright side at least we're not Oxford or Gillingham......rant over!
JPC82

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:52:47 »

DV Smith has fucked up in nearly every game hes played this season, its not 1 incident
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:52:56 »

It's ok because all the players will probably be out on the piss tonight.

They actually are all out on the piss tonight as it is Easton's missus' 30th birthday.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:53:35 »

DV Smith has fucked up in nearly every game hes played this season, its not 1 incident

So has Brez, whats your point?

Shall we try Peacock in goal next week?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:54:31 »

Shall we try Peacock in goal next week?

Give Adi Williams the gloves. He's got a 100% clean sheet record.
JPC82

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:54:45 »

we mentioned the colchester mistake, what other total howlers has brez made this season that led to goals?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:56:23 »

They went down to 10 and worked harder, closed us down all the time and didnt let us have time on the ball.

Which is inexcusable really. We can get out played, but with 11 v 10 men we should never be out fought.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 16:57:10 »

we mentioned the colchester mistake, what other total howlers has brez made this season that led to goals?

Should have saved the second one at Cheltenham.....was straight at him!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: