Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Grand Prix  (Read 8078 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 09:22:28 »

I've never seen such widespread dislike of the Sherzinger... mental. She's awesome.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 11:27:22 »

i flicked over to see the last 6 laps or so, the last 3 or 4 laps had even my mum shouting for Hamilton.

as for THAT overtaking manouver and subsequent corner cutting, Lewis was 3/4 the way past Kimi and i'm pretty sure in the eyes of the law thats a pass. Kimi played rough, pushing him wide, and locked up. hamilton would've ended up on the grass/in the gravel had he tried to make it round the corner, kimi's tactics would have worked. hamilton took the smart option, relinquished the place, i dont see a problem.

the FIA have ferrari's cock firmly in their mouths, they always have done. it makes a fucking mockery of the sport, the most exciting finish to a race in ages and the FIA take offense to it. typical.

Apparently one of the McClaren team spoke to Charlie Whiting a few times to ask if what Lewis had done was OK, or if they needed to let Kimi overtake him again. Whiting said it was fine, and they've got the call recorded. I always thought the stewards worked on what Whiting told them so this could be interesting....

The FIA desperately need to improve their image the way things are going, and the decision to dock Hamilton time was absolutely ridiculous. I'll be disgusted but not entirely surprised if the Mclaren appeal isn't successful.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 11:36:04 »

Things get better but they never get good
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 14:42:22 »

Appeal lost.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7627941.stm

Cunts.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 14:51:16 »

Fucking gutted here

Bang goes the win bonus

If it was Ferrari it would be a completely different matter

Fucking Cunts

Hope he fucking stuffs it down their throats in Singapore
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 15:17:39 »

They didn't even allow the appeal, tough they'd have rejected it if they had. That may be the rules but they are utterly utterly wank rules.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 15:21:26 »

It's a shit sport (imo), in fact it's barely a sport these days (again imo).  Each to their own though I s'pose!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 17:15:04 »

Rubbish. Total rubbish. The FIA are cheating cunts.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 18:15:14 »

Fucking ridiculous.
Lumps

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 18:51:06 »

Ok so have I got this right....

They say the appeal is invalid because you can't appeal drive through penalties (which is fucking obvious as you'd pretty much have to re-run the race if such an appeal was upheld) and despite the fact that this was actually a time penalty because the incident occurred so late in the race, it's technically judged to be a drive through penalty.

Twats.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 19:24:42 »

yes, he was penalised for the amount of time a drive-thru would have taken, had they been capable of making a decision during the race. unfortuantely they are incompetant and didn't.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 17:20:10 »

Conspiracy theorists may wish to investigate claims that several high ranking members of the FIA (including at least one who was a member of the appeals panel hearing) are former Ferrari F1 executives/employees. I'm not convinced these are facts and wouldn't wish them passed off as such (and haven't fully investigated such rumours), but when should the truth get in the way of a good rumour eh?

Oh, and Fred, answer your bloody PM's will you!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 18:22:24 »

Answered
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 18:36:01 »

This is why I don't really follow formula one anymore. As soon as something exciting happens, it goes to court.

1997 was the last season I really watched and enjoyed. On the one hand I'd disliked Villeneuve from the season prior but come the last race I was egging him on to beat the cheating German. Great final race with plenty of drama.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 18:38:35 »

Actually that's probably a lie, Hakkinen's first title season was interesting too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: