Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'm Leaving  (Read 4438 times)
Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 21:26:15 »

Wigan are pathetic. No after game celebrations and they were outsung by the Reading fans at the end.  So what if they are a Rugby Town? I'd also like to point out i have nothing wrong with them buying their way up the leagues, passing all the hard-working "smaller" clubs at the time, but they dont deserve it. The fact they are still getting silly crowds annoys me too.  At least Hull fans are selling out and have great vocal backing.

Anyway, they'll be straight back down  Cool
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 21:55:52 »

I'd also like to point out i have nothing wrong with them buying their way up the leagues, passing all the hard-working "smaller" clubs at the time, but they dont deserve it

Why don't they deserve it? its lucky dip, if swindon got brought out by some random with £400m in his back burner and took us to the premiership would we deserve it? do chelsea deserve it?

The fact is they have played good football this season and i do believe they where the last club to lose a game across the football league this season. They have only brought 2 players since they got promoted from league 1 (according to a wigan website).

The fact they are still getting silly crowds annoys me too.  

The fact of the matter is the game on saturday was a sell out, the home fans tickets sold out 2 days before the game. They currently have an issue with the far stand (where the reading fans where sitting) in the fact the police will only allow one set of supporters (being fixed over the summer i believe). Fulham get under 18k quite often yet they don't get slated for having shite fans. An increase in attendances from 1400 > 16000 is a hell of a jump over 10 years, more than most clubs growth you'll find. You'll find the people in wigan will jump at the chance of watching premiership football

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 21:58:18 »

Pah most people from Wigan are glory seeking Man Ure fans...probably explains the lower attendances
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 21:58:46 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Pah most people from Wigan are glory seeking Man Ure fans...probably explains the lower attendances

indeed, that to

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Spencer_White

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 15:13:11 »

And the difference between Wigan and Swindon is? The Wigan ones probably actually frequent Old Trafford.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 15:19:25 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

And the difference between Wigan and Swindon is? The Wigan ones probably actually frequent Old Trafford.

Nope you aren't wrong there
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: