Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Channon  (Read 1055 times)
leefer

Ignore
« on: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 20:47:29 »

Ex England and Saints star narrowly escaped death in a car crash on the M1.The horse trainer and his son was in a car driven by his friend who sadly died.Channon is in intensive care with broken limbs and a punctured lung,his son was very lucky and escaped unhurt.Mick Channon was a real crowd pleaser and played with a smile on his face...lets hope he makes a good recovery.
dell boy

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 20:49:15 »

Ex England and Saints star narrowly escaped death in a car crash on the M1.The horse trainer and his son was in a car driven by his friend who sadly died.Channon is in intensive care with broken limbs and a punctured lung,his son was very lucky and escaped unhurt.Mick Channon was a real crowd pleaser and played with a smile on his face...lets hope he makes a good recovery.

I hadn't heard this, omg.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 21:10:03 »

When I was a kid I was friends with a Southampton supporter, his dad used to tell the stories of the antics of the Saints.... The one that sticks is that when the first team did big running drills across the city, Channon and Osgood would fall back and catch a bus instead of doing the running - always getting caught.

Probably similar stories across the FL - but I liked that one.
dell boy

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 21:15:40 »

When I was a kid I was friends with a Southampton supporter, his dad used to tell the stories of the antics of the Saints.... The one that sticks is that when the first team did big running drills across the city, Channon and Osgood would fall back and catch a bus instead of doing the running - always getting caught.

Probably similar stories across the FL - but I liked that one.

Its a true story!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: