Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jon Stewart  (Read 7491 times)

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, August 29, 2008, 10:17:38 »

walcott was never under contract here.trained here for about 6 months as an 11 year old.swindon were compensated for the training they'd given him.
rules have changed since then so clubs have to agree deals for any kid under contract who wants to leave
JPC82

« Reply #46 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 17:39:13 »

Johno is getting on really well at Pompy, James conceeding 10 in 2 games its only a matter of time till Johno makes his prem debut haha

[url width=199 height=250]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/vivaset/stewart.jpg[/url]
Rich Pullen

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 17:41:09 »

Or goes out on loan!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 17:43:32 »

Im still in shock that they signed him. I thought he couldnt get in Weymouths team.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 17:51:55 »

Im still in shock that they signed him. I thought he couldnt get in Weymouths team.

Same here... It's quite remarkable. Fair play, but he really was just a bench warmer at Weymouth too!
JPC82

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 18:00:24 »

he was injured when last season started with a broken knuckle, then when fit he got into the team, then he got into some off the pitch trouble which weymouth booted him out for, then when hollins came in they re-signed him, and off the field trouble again seen him booted out, Harry must see he has something, hes a loon but a good keeper
Dazzza

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 18:02:34 »

All good keepers should have a loon element about them.  Christ old Redsack has done well with James so it'll be an interesting one to keep an eye on.

strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 19:04:12 »

i covered arsenal pompey and he was warming up in front of me and i almost fell off my chair. i must've missed this thread.

i couldn't fucking believe it.

officially blacker than the night.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, September 26, 2008, 07:56:35 »

You can tell he's a livewire... in the Newcastle yoof game at the end of that cup run t'other year, i recall him steaming out to 'have a word' with someone who had just mown down a town player (may have been Andy Carroll) on the half way line...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, September 26, 2008, 08:27:44 »

Best player I can think of that town missed out on was Hassan Kachloul. Saw him on trial in a reserve game and he was quality. I remember thinking to myself that we have to sign him. Strangely, Andy King didnt agree with me.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #55 on: Friday, September 26, 2008, 08:36:28 »

Who was the other southampton striker we could of had, was a quality player had to retire due to injury
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #56 on: Friday, September 26, 2008, 08:36:29 »

Best player I can think of that town missed out on was Hassan Kachloul. Saw him on trial in a reserve game and he was quality. I remember thinking to myself that we have to sign him. Strangely, Andy King didnt agree with me.

I must admit I thought Bernard Tchoutang (sp) the Cameroon international looked class, cant remember if it was Todd or King that didnt rate him saying he was too small and lightweight.

Went on to win the African nations cup with Cameroon.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, September 26, 2008, 16:18:20 »

McMahon werent it? Tchoutang was quality too, i think that was the scouse cunt aswell.

1995/96 or 96/97 i believe?

EDIT-1997/98
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, September 26, 2008, 16:42:55 »

McMahon werent it? Tchoutang was quality too, i think that was the scouse cunt aswell.

1995/96 or 96/97 i believe?

EDIT-1997/98
Cameroon International. I remembered he wanted Premiership wages.
Didn't we ended up signing Darren Bollocks instead?

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #59 on: Friday, September 26, 2008, 16:47:56 »

I remember it was in the same game that Phil Cuervo played for us on trial, that was a man I would loved to have never left us!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: