Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAO JOHN PAUL MCGOVERN  (Read 6896 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 15:46:43 »

I could be wrong and I certainly dont have TCP798's contacts but MAYBE, just MAYBE Malpas was.....wait for it.....dare I say it....hungry?!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 15:47:42 »

probably found them on floor and being Scottish couldnt let them go to waste

/
W56196272
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 15:48:19 »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 16:04:09 by STFCLady » Logged
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 16:01:07 »

Forgot to mention  he was seen eating mushy peas as well..... Cheesy
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 16:03:47 by alanmayes » Logged

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 16:24:50 »

i think malpas should have a 3 course meal in the dugout and byrne should be the waiter.
Spencer_White

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 16:38:20 »

I think he's going to get more aggro from the fans to be honest. Theres things about McGovern that really annoy me. He never holds his hand up when he plays a bad ball, always moaning at other players. Says me, moaning about him. But honestly, you can see it happening again because he is mouthy on the pitch.

Just seems such a waste we cant have Easton in the team. Hes not a right winger, but he gets on with it and runs non stop, and hes scored a few goals from there as well.
JPC82

« Reply #51 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 16:46:21 »

McGovern had a big bust up with Adi Williams in training during the week, bit of useless info for u Smiley
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 17:22:12 »

My money would be on Adi to win that one. Despite liking a drink and being very easy to injure, he is a big unit and could probably rip limbs out of their sockets.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 20:39:45 »

I detest fans who barrack there own players during a match,JPM wasnt better or worse than any other player yesterday..McMannee was piss poor in my opinion and to say they doubled up on him,so what,some Town fans need a scapegoat ask Duke or Pook. Yes Mcgovern pisses me off at times,even last week when he scored and assisted i heard people giving him shit...you pays yer money i spose.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 14:42:46 »

McGovern was pretty decent on Saturday I thought, though he was up against a useless Alan Wright.  He looked dangerous and was perhaps a little unlikely.  Unfortunately, the attitude is just something we'll have to bare.  It was a worry when he was mouthing off at fans, but I'd like to put that down to frustration at losing a game we should have won...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 15:22:57 »

probably found them on floor and being Scottish couldnt let them go to waste

Worst thing about english chippies, is the lack of a haggis supper.  Best meal available at a chippy by a mile.  Ummmmm.  Battered haggis and chips, and a can of Irn Bru to wash it down, from the chippy in Selkirk, heaven.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 15:27:13 »

Worst thing about english chippies, is the lack of a haggis supper.  Best meal available at a chippy by a mile.  Ummmmm.  Battered haggis and chips, and a can of Irn Bru to wash it down, from the chippy in Selkirk, heaven.

Do you recall when Stirling Albion beat Selkirk 20-0 in the SFA Cup?  1984 I believe.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 15:38:55 »

I don't Reg, but I was reading about that the other week in Bobby Johnstone's biography (It was mentioned in the a brief history of Selkirk FC chapter).  Lovely little town Selkirk and well worth a visit during the common riding, when pretty much the whole town go on an all day session.  We started at 6 in the morning and finished at closing when I was up there for it!  Great day!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 15:52:43 »

I don't Reg, but I was reading about that the other week in Bobby Johnstone's biography (It was mentioned in the a brief history of Selkirk FC chapter).  Lovely little town Selkirk and well worth a visit during the common riding, when pretty much the whole town go on an all day session.  We started at 6 in the morning and finished at closing when I was up there for it!  Great day!

Stirling Albion weren't up to much that season....finished half way up the lowest Scottish div behind the likes of Montrose and Cowdenbeath. When I saw that score on the eleprinter thought it must have been a misprint.  Maybe the Selkirk lads had been on an all dayer before the game.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 16:24:35 »

I seem to have it in mind that Alexander Selkirk was a Scottish shepherd who owned "Black Bob" of comic fame (I think it was the Dandy).  A tame attempt at Britsh Lassieism.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: