Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAO JOHN PAUL MCGOVERN  (Read 6900 times)
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:26:20 »

Yeah the people behind me defiantly singled him they shouted McGovern out and made sure he was listening and had turned around then just shouted shit at him
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:28:42 »

well fair play to him then.i take it our proportion of prick so called fans were there today?
scapegoat seems to be right in his case.he was man of the match last week.no doubt another loss will have malpas's head called for.

Yep had some right idiots behind me, apparently we're doomed to relegation and won't win another away match this season, aswell as that all our players are useless and Malpas should be sacked!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:33:15 »

telling the bloke he's shit and should fuck off will inspire him to turn it on next week.he is a robot without feelings after all.
honestly i despair some of the times
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:34:44 »

Cant believe some people were saying Malpas should be sacked, Malpas has done well so far and it showed as people were actually singing his name today. 
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:41:18 »

JP really disappointed me today.  Anyone else see him getting a bit stroppy at the final whistle towards some town fans?  Appeared to mouth something along the lines of "wanker" toward them.

Im not however saying he was the worst as several played badly today.

Ohhh its Matt Heywoodgate again!
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:44:25 »

Cant believe some people were saying Malpas should be sacked, Malpas has done well so far and it showed as people were actually singing his name today. 

Thought I heard a Maurice Malpas red and white army, or we are malpas red and white army chant today! Fair Play!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:46:42 »

I remember doing that chant a good 5-6 times.
glos_robin

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 20:29:45 »

Malpas had a good few chants in his favour and in fairness has deserved it, he was probably a victim of circumstances today, you can't really argue with his line-up but if certain players don't bother playing then you will have problems.
Any way onto Mr Mcgovern, I'll be the first to admit I don't really like him anyway but today finally pushed me over the edge. His attitude stinks, he only bothers when it suits him and he's had chance after chance to impress.
He was only marginally worst than Aljofree for example but at least they walked off the pitch without antagonising the fans. It was a local derby and they fucked it, they should expect a bit of a backlash of the supporters when losing 2-0. If Mcgovern thinks he is better than us then he should fuck off and do an Arron Brown....
JPC82

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 20:35:24 »

its all well and good slating McGovern, but who should replace him then? Everyone moans when Easton was played on the right, Marshall has played 10mins in league football and that was today! we have no one else
Run_the_bath

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 20:37:39 »

i think its a bit harsh on mcgovern, yeh he played bad, like some of the others. doesn't warrant having abuse shouted at him though. I was there in the corner too and think maybe people are over reacting a little bit. We should get behind the team no matter what, look at how good our situation is compared to last year.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 20:37:56 »

its all well and good slating McGovern, but who should replace him then? Everyone moans when Easton was played on the right, Marshall has played 10mins in league football and that was today! we have no one else

Therein lies the problem at the moment - no competition makes JP complacent.
glos_robin

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 20:39:53 »

Having no competition is no excuse, if he can't be arsed to play then he shouldn't bother turning up, I'm sure Easton would have at least grafted on the wing today. But to have JP in centre mid ahead of Easton second half was pure madness
the goat

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 20:40:45 »

just a scapegoat i think he's allright
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 20:43:12 »

Not saying it's an excuse, he was balls today and competition or no competition he should be doing better, I just hope that when the competition hots up he'll get his arse in gear - I can't believe this is the same player who was instrumental in Wednesday's promotion a few seasons ago.

As I've said in the match thread - the only reason he stayed on was because he's supposed to be able to take a corner...
JPC82

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 20:43:25 »

im not going to agree that JPM was any worse than any of our other players, hes never going to be like macca and skin the full back but his delivery in the most part is good, today was an off day for the whole team not just McGovern.
Also is it his fault he was put into centre midfield? what would u rather he do, demand to be replaced by Easton? he played out of position to do a job for the team, its down to Malpas if he feels McGovern would do a better job in there than Easton
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: