Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAO JOHN PAUL MCGOVERN  (Read 6899 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 18:49:08 »

EITHER FUCKING SHOOT OR PASS TO COX, NOT PICK OUT THE ONLY CHELTENHAM MAN IN THE AREA, YOU INBRED FUCKING CUNTMONKEY AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:02:25 »

sounds like the team in general were shit.mcgovern is a scapegoat imo,as is aljofree and paynter.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:03:43 »

not just saying this but in the final third mcgovern was about as useful as vannesa feltz in a brothel

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:05:48 »

JP really disappointed me today.  Anyone else see him getting a bit stroppy at the final whistle towards some town fans?  Appeared to mouth something along the lines of "wanker" toward them.

Im not however saying he was the worst as several played badly today.
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:09:48 »

Thought that JP was average when a number including Aljofree & Peacock were decidely below average.
JPC82

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:11:18 »

i thought the whole team was awful, yet against Tranmere we know how good these same players can be, lets not panic, we know we would lose games during a 46 game season, YES 46 GAMES!!! lets forget this 1 game and move on
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:12:48 »

JP really disappointed me today.  Anyone else see him getting a bit stroppy at the final whistle towards some town fans?  Appeared to mouth something along the lines of "wanker" toward them.

Im not however saying he was the worst as several played badly today.

Was just about to ask if anyone saw that, some town fans behind me were shouting he was shit and to fuck off etc and i saw him react in someway out the corner of my eye but i wasn't sure what he said/did to them.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:14:33 »

Yeah well thats what I saw, not sure exactly the wording though but that really p*ssed me off.  over 1000 fans went to Chelt, least he could have done was show some respect.  Seems to have a bit of an attitude which I am increasingly disliking.   I still think hes massively over rated.
JPC82

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:17:31 »

Yeah well thats what I saw, not sure exactly the wording though but that really p*ssed me off.  over 1000 fans went to Chelt, least he could have done was show some respect.  Seems to have a bit of an attitude which I am increasingly disliking.   I still think hes massively over rated.

Respect? isnt it a two way thing? he being called shit and told to fuck off wasnt he? he played as poor as the rest, was was he singled out by the crowd? i missed the incident so dunno if the players got battered and only he reacted

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:17:52 »

Was just about to ask if anyone saw that, some town fans behind me were shouting he was shit and to fuck off etc and i saw him react in someway out the corner of my eye but i wasn't sure what he said/did to them.

well fair play to him then.i take it our proportion of prick so called fans were there today?
scapegoat seems to be right in his case.he was man of the match last week.no doubt another loss will have malpas's head called for.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:18:44 »

I only mentioned respect cause of his reaction.  None of the others reacted the same way when the crowd gave them a hard time thats all.

JPC82

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:20:19 »

I only mentioned respect cause of his reaction.  None of the others reacted the same way when the crowd gave them a hard time thats all.

oh ok, i wasnt having a go, just wondered if he was singled out

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:22:21 »

i thinj he was singled out a little, although timlin had just as bad a game imo. and peacock was gash. its just the fact the left back slipped twice allowing mcgovern free run at goal both times yet we didnt create anything that makes it seem worse

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:22:44 »

I don't really know what happened as wasn't near us, just saw a bit of an altercation thats all.  Anyway lets hope we can move on from this and get a win v Colchester next weekend!

Its very easy to take frustrations a bit too far, especially after a few drinks so I guess whatever was said will be water under the bridge by next weekend.

*touches wood* Cheesy
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 19:25:04 »

To be fair to the chap, wer were right in the corner by the corner flag and we were encouraging him towards the end and he seemed to appreciate that.

Just seems to react to what he gets really.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: