Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: gallery...  (Read 2738 times)
sonic youth

« on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 17:37:17 »

seeing as the old TEF gallery has vanished into the ether - is there a backup btw? - is there any chance of incorporating one into the new forums?

it was neglected when i stopped going to away games but i'd like to resurrect it.

some vbulletin forums have the option of a members gallery whereby any user with permissions to do so can upload images to the gallery - if this was possible with this forum software then i'd like to think it'd mean more people would contribute images...

if not i guess i'll just pay for another flickr account.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 18:51:02 »

good shout yoof
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 20:59:19 »

i have the old gallery backed up...it was something we've looked at but i don't think barry have been able to find a script to incorporate it with this....barry correct me if i'm wrong (i probably am Cheesy)

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Barry Scott

« Reply #3 on: Monday, September 1, 2008, 11:24:49 »

I will soon sort something proper. I'm right in the middle of fucking Wedding Season at the moment, so when i'm not working i'm either on a stag do or going to a pissing wedding. Once all my mates are married off and busy acting like adults, i hope to incorporate a proper Joomla CMS into the front end, which will be better equipped for some additions anyway. Smiley

Whits, what happened to you uploading your gallery to that ftp account i gave you?

Also, can you sort me with the domain xfer code please bruv'? Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: