Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who's leaving then?  (Read 11540 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 08:31:55 »

I think its Blair.  pity in some ways as his permormances improved massivly over the course of last season.

We are striker heavy though, and the emmergence of Joyce as a creditable 1st team player means we can free up sturrocks wages.
Spencer_White

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 09:27:12 »

I hope its JPM, but its probably interest in Brezovan again. Unless they are after the loan player?

JPM does seem to be one of Malpas' favourites, playing him in the middle, making him captain. But McGovern has never performed well for Malpas. I couldnt believe my eyes when JPM was made captain for Cardiff match. Surely Lee Peacock is our second skipper?

Thisis style rumour mill generator - Harford in Town to see who he wants in exchange for you know who?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 09:37:37 »

spence, i'd fucking love that. a certain somebody coming back to us and blair going the other way. i wouldn't be too upset about that...

broomfield

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 09:52:04 »

Harford , Blair and his Agent Barry Gold were deep in conversation in the new Lounge last night. A number of people noted there conversation.. Holding it in the Lounge, in front of 70+ people obviously means that they aren't too bothered that everyone knows..

Draw your own concluisions!
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 09:54:18 »

spence, i'd fucking love that. a certain somebody coming back to us and blair going the other way. i wouldn't be too upset about that...

wouldnt be the worst deal in the world would it?

Can we give them paynter as well?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 09:57:20 »

Obviously it should be 2 L2 players for 1 L1 player as we are twice as good! So we get SSP and Sol, they can have Blair on loan.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 12:11:08 »

They can have Blair on a free transfer, it will give young Joyce a chance to stake a claim
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 12:19:22 »

£100k + Parkin for Sturrock and Paynter. Great deal Wink
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 13:09:29 »

Well JPM still lives in MK so perhaps he was the one Luton are interested in, may not want to move house and bored of travelling to Swindon and Luton is just down t' road from MK.

Or Brez as his agent seems to have been touting a move for him or a wage rise at least.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 13:20:34 »

I think Blair would do Lu'on a good job, he's more effective than Peacock up front.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 13:23:25 »

Morrison had one of those games where he might as well have not been there!

Sean of the Dead ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 13:48:30 »

Well JPM still lives in MK so perhaps he was the one Luton are interested in, may not want to move house and bored of travelling to Swindon and Luton is just down t' road from MK.

Or Brez as his agent seems to have been touting a move for him or a wage rise at least.
From what I've heard, Brez has done little this summer to suggest he deserves a wage rise. Obviously Sturrock for Parkin would be great, and it might help us make 6k...but it isnt going to happen is it!
I wouldn't have thought JPM would be going out, as we seem short of wide options as it is. Obviously Betsy coming in would resolve that situation
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 13:51:48 »

Maybe is JPM though as MM could then get Betsy and Marshall, and he might be swapping for Sol? Pipe dream but i nearly convinced myself whilst typing. Would solve most of our gaps.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 17:19:36 »

A player like J-P McGovern would not risk falling out of the football league... However, if it means a potential 46 games - Blair Sturrock would take the risk, in my opinion.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 18:41:08 »

On a bad day a player like JP McGovern shouldnt be in the football league..

I think its Blair for what its worth.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: