Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hearts  (Read 2126 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 20:31:39 »

IF Elfsborg are quite decent - Yes they've got rubbish players like James Keene but they got plenty of experience in Anders Svensson & Teddy Lucic. Not forgetting former Championship Manager bargain Stefan Ishizaki!

Hibs are pretty rubbish - with the likes of Yves Makabu Ma-Kalambay, Clayton Donaldon & ex-Grimsby Rob Jones in your ranks you're not going to progress.
Spencer_White

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 20:35:55 »

Just dissapointed Hibs didnt do it. All boils back to Old Firm raping their own league.

But woeful!!?? Slayed some big sides last season.
Elvis

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 07:43:14 »

But Bob just said they would struggle whoever it was which isnt true.

So whats the better excuse? Turn over or it being pre season?

4-0 shit result end of.

Hibs didn't actually get beat 4-0 though, they lost 2-0 twice.  No excuses, as Bob says Hibs are pretty poor at the moment, that's what happens when you raise decent youngsters and have to sell them year after year.  Hibs just can't compete, unfortunately, I'd probably opt for the money rather than the start of the pre season excuse though.

I disagree with Bob too, as I don't really think hearts are worth watching either.  It's a sad state of affairs in the capital right now.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 09:16:21 »

Hibs didn't actually get beat 4-0 though, they lost 2-0 twice.  No excuses, as Bob says Hibs are pretty poor at the moment, that's what happens when you raise decent youngsters and have to sell them year after year.  Hibs just can't compete, unfortunately, I'd probably opt for the money rather than the start of the pre season excuse though.

I disagree with Bob too, as I don't really think hearts are worth watching either.  It's a sad state of affairs in the capital right now.

My comment re Hearts was very tongue in cheek, Hearts are an ongoing joke but hopefully if this new manager can get some stability and more than about 3 months in the job then it may be a good season. He has already stated he wants to keep the young talent like Driver and Berra and bring them onto a game so hopefully that'll mean less of the mince Lithuanian's constantly coming in on loan.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: