Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Smileys, Games, Avatars  (Read 3833 times)
Barry Scott

« on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 13:45:45 »

Hi all

As you may or may not have noticed, there numerous little problems, my own internet has disappeared so it meas i can't put in the hours that are needed. I've just come to my old dear's house to use her internet and do some work.

The smileys are in a state, because i have been trying to update them and then the connection drops, i'll reset them back to standard state until i can get a reliable connection and spend the time needed to sort them.

I'm sure on of my fellow mods could have some fun with them, but there's alot of work involved.

I'm also modifying the standard template for this site, as this one, although quite nice, has a few issues with the mods, where as the standard one seems to take them, this will also help a few other small issues. The sizing of everything is also not to my likiing, so it's just another thing i want to sort.

I've got in excess of 1000 games i'm going to install soon over the course of a few weeks. I won't have time to check them all, so if you notice they don't record the score, or don't work at all, let me know on this thread or pm or something and they'll be dealt with accordingly.

With regard to Avatars, if you want your old Avatar off the old tef, post on this thread and i'll see if i can retrive it, but please be patient as my internet is gone, for how long i don't know and i'm properluy snowed under from this weekend unitl the middle of next week and won't be able to go near the TEF.

Thanks

Gareth

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 13:48:10 »

Gareth?!
Barry Scott

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 14:00:30 »

Yeah, no point hiding behind Barry Scott when i'm trying to build empathy. It makes no difference to me if people know my real name? Cheesy
land_of_bo

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 14:04:06 »

http://www.pilkipedia.co.uk/wiki/images/1/18/Gareth1.jpg

STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 14:13:57 »

Airwar, Pacmanangel, Gunslinger, Blocks and Conecrazi don't work for me. A few others have come up with an error at the end of the game saying it couldn't record the score as the session was missing, but that appears to be more of an intermittent problem.

Otherwise, super, very addictive.

Presumably this doesn't all come cheap. If you post up a Paypal link I'll be happy to make a contribution, once I'm working again.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 14:14:22 »

Barry, If you want me to take a look at the smileys for you I'm more than happy. I owe you for those DVDs so you can call it payment in kind.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 15:15:45 »

thats the first thing which popped in my mind too

Barry Scott

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 17:23:40 »

Barry, If you want me to take a look at the smileys for you I'm more than happy. I owe you for those DVDs so you can call it payment in kind.

Cheers Sam

I'm over the worst of it now (getting some real smileys for people to use), but i may well come knocking! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: