Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just a small beef...  (Read 2668 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 15:04:07 »

But if you click on a sub-forum e.g. General Discussion and it's showing it has unread posts, but you don't read them and go out of the sub-forum back to the index again the little 'unread' marker goes away but there's still unread posts.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 07:29:59 »

Maybe cos' the forum keeps logging you out and the blue flashy thingamyjig only shows when logged in.

The same keeps happening to me, along with being unable to submit high scores on the arcade for the same logged out reason.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 07:33:13 »

No, the blue flashy "New" sign stays there, it the orange envelope that disappears.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 07:40:50 »

Ah, I think the orange envelope thingy must mean new posts (Since your last visit).
land_of_bo

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 07:48:11 »

Maybe cos' the forum keeps logging you out and the blue flashy thingamyjig only shows when logged in.

The same keeps happening to me, along with being unable to submit high scores on the arcade for the same logged out reason.

I think there is an auto time out that logs you out after an hour....
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 07:48:39 »

On the old forum though the orange thingy stayed there until you'd read all the posts. On here it disappears if you click onto the forum but the go back to the index without reading any of the new posts.
Barry Scott

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 13:37:35 »

I'll haver as look for you Sam, sorry al my Internet has gone, it's the old Blunsdon Exchange problem again. I've got a long list of things i'm doing, but bare with me because i'm aiming to have all the little teething probs ironed out soon.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 13:38:58 »

Cheers Bazza.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: