Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gatecrasher in Swindon Saturday  (Read 7764 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:16:59 »

hmmmm Thats kind of my feelings - I wouldnt even think of going down there as I dont like the pubs around and the sort of people that go in them (me soooo snobby!) - Is apartments defo shutting?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:18:31 »

haha. its full of the hip and trendy who cant get into liquid

Things get better but they never get good
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #17 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:19:00 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
hmmmm Thats kind of my feelings - I wouldnt even think of going down there as I dont like the pubs around and the sort of people that go in them (me soooo snobby!) - Is apartments defo shutting?

The guy on my birthday said it was but not until next year now... the council keep backing up so....
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #18 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:20:32 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
haha. its full of the hip and trendy who cant get into liquid

I went to liquid once for the VIP opening thing. Apparently the bouncers are quite strict there,
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:20:53 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
Well it's in the arse-hole of Swindon for starters.

Don't expect respectable and desirable clientele such as myself to go down there. Christ, if someone I knew saw me then my life would be over.

I've been in there when it was The Big Fish...not a regular down town, but don't mind the odd expedition.  

Seemed quite popular amongst the young black kids....which will always put off some young white kids of a certain mindset.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #20 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:22:34 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Don't expect respectable and desirable clientele such as myself to go down there. Christ, if someone I knew saw me then my life would be over.

I've been in there when it was The Big Fish...not a regular down town, but don't mind the odd expedition.  

Seemed quite popular amongst the young black kids....which will always put off some young white kids of a certain mindset.

Angelos must have been shut!  Cool
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:29:45 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"

Don't knock it until you've tried it Gazzza, you get some classy ladies in there.
flammableBen

« Reply #22 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:31:21 »

Angelo's was always an interesting night out, shame it's gone.

I wander down town occasionally. You've got to mix it up a bit. I really can't stand walkabout though. I always say I'll never go into the kasbah again, but I always do, that place is a pit of broken dreams.

Honestly hadn't noticed that this place was there. I presume it's quite new?
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #23 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:32:49 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"

Don't knock it until you've tried it Gazzza, you get some classy ladies in there.

Hey I've been in there before! NEVER AGAIN! walked in there felt like I was in Harlem. I was alright though after I surrendered my wallet and mobile though!  Cool
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:34:52 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

I always say I'll never go into the kasbah again, but I always do, that place is a pit of broken dreams.

Thats a really nice way of putting it
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:36:42 »

Its just a pit.
flammableBen

« Reply #26 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 21:40:57 »

A pit which is often the only place open late mid-week. That's a big draw when the Savoy kicks you out at midnight.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 12:29:26 »

Clubbing in Swindon is generally a pile of wank! SUJU is ok, and the closest thing to what you will find as 'underground/ Non commercial clubbing' if your into your dance music.
DMR

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 12:32:14 »

I've been to Gatecrasher nights in Liquid Cardiff and Leeds... both were a massive disappoinment
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 16:56:03 »

I'm not really a fan of Dance myself so clubbing isn't really top of my things to do list. Incognito is actually now a proper venue supposidly. so along with club nights like this they are also putting on live gigs from what i gather.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: