Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season ticket sales  (Read 62833 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 09:04:28 »

Andrew Fitton's mood in this article could be best described as thinly veiled exasperation.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/display.var.2359588.0..php

I hope things pick up.  The last thing we need is the man at the top becoming despondent - especially when he & his team look to be turning things around.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 09:08:10 »

3,600 its about 4,600 I thought! I still know of at least 30 lads who are getting them in the next couple of weeks!  Wait till pay day is what we are mostly doing?!

flammableBen

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 09:11:21 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
3,600 its about 4,600 I thought! I still know of at least 30 lads who are getting them in the next couple of weeks!  Wait till pay day is what we are mostly doing?!

Fuck knows where you got that from ash.  Cheesy

I'm slightly more optimistic about the target than I was at the start, but it's going to be a struggle if we haven't hit 4k by the end of the month. In fact, not so much a struggle, but full on game over.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 09:14:33 »

I'd love it to be 4,600 but I think the official site gave it at 3,500 or so the other day progress, so slow at the moment.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 09:31:28 »

Am I correct in my assumption that we're half way through the offer period? I probably won't get mine until mid-July and I know plenty more like that. Don't forget the cost of living has gone up a lot - many people are probably trying to find the money as they're used to paying per game and not all up front.

It's going to be close - I think we'll get to about 5500 by the last week then it's just a case of waiting to see if people will take up the offer on the assumption it will happen.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 09:35:40 »

Agree we need to get to 4,000 quickly.  Seems to have been stuck on 3,600 for a while now - and the pay day argument only holds water if the numbers start to pick up this week as many people get paid.

The good news, I suppose, is that all of us anecdotally seem to know of people intending to take up the offer in the coming weeks.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 09:40:30 »

Some people who are "on the fence" are waiting to see no doubt how close we are to 6K before committing, sadly I think there are too many of them. Pay day is end of this week, early next. The fixtures are out etc. players will return to training hopefully this will spur a bit more of a ST rush. A lot of people are going on holiday etc around this timne of year as well. OK Perhaps these are excuses for many but thats the reality. I for the record, will get my season ticket on Saturday.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 10:16:55 »

i shall hopefully be getting mine soon, asked for money towards one for my birthday (feel free to add to it Cheesy)

Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 10:18:15 »

Logically for anyone who doesn't want a particular seat it makes sense to wait until near the end of July.
Most would rather have £140 in their bank account than STFC's account for the intervening period.
BTW, I have bought mine, but a hell of a lot haven't but intend to.

From the Dark Side
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 10:25:14 »

Oops

SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 10:29:59 »

I think its ticking along at about 30 STs a day at the moment. But if anyone is liek me, its getting towards the end of the months and you have been sint for two weeks! Soapy Tit Wank

Will be getting 2 STs at the start of next week

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 10:38:02 »

I have to say I'm quite (pleasantly) surprised that so many people haven't got their's already (on here).  I thought most people (who go regularly) would have bought their's ages ago.
McLovin

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 10:56:41 »

I haven't got mine yet as i'm waiting on 2 people to send me their forms so i can wander on down. They know who they are...  :x

Wink
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 11:17:22 »

As people have said, that unless they wanted to keep their seat, there is really no rush until the end of next month to get their season ticket, a bit like the 'early bird' used to be at the end of May.

I do expect an upturn at the end of the month/beginning of July, and a big rush in the last two weeks of July.

I still think we'll make it.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 11:54:51 »

i hope we do Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: