Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Things, they are a changing...  (Read 20806 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 13:45:04 »

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 14:38:51 »

the stewarding deffo needs addressing.grossly obese men and women.some so fat they are incapable of walking properly or fastening their coats should be removed from their jobs.same as the wannabe bouncer tossers.and immigrants who have no idea what they should be doing.it seemed to me that there has to be a certain amount of stewards at the games.and in desperation to fill the numbers the agencys give anybody a job.

i think the club should go back to where the stewards worked for stfc,not some dodgy agency.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 14:49:39 »

I agree - It was so obvious those stewards were being paid tuppence and if you pay peanuts you get monkeys - horrid monkeys at that!

That women was not just fat she was morbidly obese and could barely walk and as for the man that confiscated my flask  :evil:
broomfield

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 15:06:40 »

What an interview. 41 minutes of intelligent, reasoned, articulate conversation designed to inform the supporters of the hopes, wishes and real opportunities for STFC as far as the Board see things.

Is this really STFC i'm listening to!

Getting my ST on Saturday.....
flammableBen

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 15:09:16 »

I don't trust all this positivity. It'll go wrong I tell thee. We might be flying high in the lights of hope, but so was the Hindenburg. Beware!
broomfield

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 15:13:03 »

Some of the Stewards do work directly for the Club.. I think the ones in the Exec area are club employees...

AS for the others, i believe that the club decided to out source the Stewarding for two reasons.

1: in order to comply with FL regs you have to have a certain no of stewards... If they don't have these in place by 1.30 for a 3.00 kick off they can't open the turnstiles, the game can still go ahead but behind closed doors.  

2: As they couldn't attract enough local people to do the job they had to employ agency staff to meet their legal requirements.  The added attraction of agency staff also meant the cutting down of local admin to manage the wages etc.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 15:14:57 »

i thought alot lost their jobs due to cuts a few years ago.some were remployed through the agency but alot didn't remain.
i might have it wrong mind?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 15:27:59 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
I agree - It was so obvious those stewards were being paid tuppence and if you pay peanuts you get monkeys - horrid monkeys at that!

That women was not just fat she was morbidly obese and could barely walk and as for the man that confiscated my flask  :evil:

I must have missed the thread.

Why on earth was your flask confiscated?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 15:48:16 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "Summerof69"
Quote from: "tans"
I hope theyve got rid of that fat heffer.

Which one is that ?

The one that broke his seat in the game against Millwall last season  Cheesy

Not my fault...I leaned back and it broke.

The seats probably been there for for over 30 years and it's obviously got enough of the weight it was carrying !!! Cheesy

Must also have known they were being replaced anyway.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 16:18:10 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"

I must have missed the thread.

Why on earth was your flask confiscated?

It wasnt anything major  Oops
It was at the start of last season He told me you werent allowed flasks and made a big fuss (in broken English) he took my flask and said I could pick it up later - I had to do interviews for ITV after the match and stupid steward lost my flask!! I had to hunt for ages around till I found an English speaking supervisor before it was found - luckily Paul Sturrock was late into the press room that day!  Soapy Tit Wank
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 16:29:38 »

Since when have flasks been banned from football grounds?  Not that I've ever taken one, but I'm sure I've seen older supporters take flasks in.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 16:29:47 »

Why where flasks not allowed?Huh?Huh?? (Lots of ?'s)

I can only think that they may be worried about you throwing boiling hot tea into somebodys face, or that maybe it might contain a small nuclear device of sorts.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 11:22:27 »

Flasks are allowed when I spoke to the chief steward lady to find my flask she said he never should have confiscated it in the first place
Barry Scott

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 20:12:14 »

That actually makes me think a flask is a good idea, not to get it taken, but it'd be nice to have some scotch broth or something at halftime. I think it will make me feel alot older though.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 21:25:20 »

What annoyed me is when they kept the caps from bottles of drink but were happy enough to hand me my change, which consisted of coins of similar shape and size, which in turn would do more damage as a missile.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: