Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TEF Player Sponsorship 08/09  (Read 5497 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 10:28:11 »

I have the prices as I organised the L&P sponsorship of Lee P !! Ill find them and post them
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 10:59:16 »

Here you go

Player Shirt Sponsorship

Surely one of the most exciting and novel ways to be associated with Swindon Town is by sponsoring a player’s shirt for the season. Always very popular and well supported, it is an ideal opportunity for fans to show their support of the Club and their favourite player by sponsoring his playing shirt. There are some excellent benefits on offer to all shirt sponsors and they include:

•   Executive Lounge passes for two at the Club at a Coca-Cola home League match
•   The playing shirt of your sponsored player fully signed and presented to you
•   Two complimentary tickets to the bi- annual ‘An Audience With STFC’ dinner. At this event you will spend the evening and have your photograph taken with your sponsored player. The first dinner will take place in August, the second in January.
•   Two Main Stand tickets to a Coca Cola home League game
•   Your name on the shirt sponsors page in the matchday magazine for all home games

The cost to sponsor a player’s kit for the 2008/2009 season is:

Home Kit - £375 + VAT
Away Kit - £375 + VAT
Home & Away Kit - £650 + VAT

Existing Shirt Sponsors will have until June 1st 2008 to renew their sponsorship for the coming season. Players are subject to availability and will be sold on a first come first served basis.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 17:24:16 »

Scrap what I wrote - we have now been told Lee P is £600 + VAT this year!!  :shock:
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 17:42:55 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
Scrap what I wrote - we have now been told Lee P is £600 + VAT this year!!  :shock:
Home and Away for £600?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 17:47:35 »

I think Its for one or the other

Ill check with Gazz but I think they have put up the prices of he popular players
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 13:46:55 »

Looks like pooky boy is in range of our wallets then, well mine anyway.
fatbury

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 13:52:41 »

If we sponsor Pook Im in Smiley
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 14:38:19 »

Surely you can sponsor your hero all on your own Fatbury ?

Bit naugtyl isn't it, putting price up to £600 from £375, quite a big jump, or is it the better known the player the more it is, so  you can put up Peacs for £600 but get the likes of Pook for £375 ?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 15:25:38 »

I do think its a bit naughty putting it up by that much- Apparently they are looking for more corporate sponsorship rather than adverage fans doing it or something - They didnt seem to be providing much more benefit for that extra cost either

I mean its a good way of bringing income in so I cant really blame them
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 16:15:22 »

They should do 2 sponsorships per shirt £600 for corporate and cheaper for fans ie the old price.  That way, each shirt can be sponsored by all the groups that want to and they make more money  (obviously they'd need to adjust the package so corporate gets more stuff etc.....)

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 16:17:29 »

I think thats a good idea and stops people who have been loyal to the club through the shit times not feel isolated - Have you suggested it to the club?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: