Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW FANS GROUP - Name to be decided  (Read 17939 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #15 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:27:20 »

Why anyone would "throw toys" for something like this is ridiculous.

Good luck Gazzza!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:27:51 »

Gaz do you what you feel is right.

Alan H just by chance?

If so name it after him - The Alan Hayward Trust Fund
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #17 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:29:12 »

I already had contact with Nick Watkins anyway about doing something. We will do it less formal and just get on with it. We may be seen as a rip off of L&P but we did fuck all the last 2 seasons. We will sort something out and just get on with it. It jus amazes me that someone who has done nothing for L&P for months then gets funny when people want to start it back up again. Nevermind ONWARDS and UPWARDS! Most of the old L&P guys who still want to do it are with me anyway...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:30:26 »

Not a rip off at all mate.

Was it Alan then?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:31:52 »

So surely by setting this up again in the same way as LnP, like some sort of political organisation you are surely heading the same way?

You dont need all that stuff (IMO) ,just get some people together ,get some ideas ,run them by the club and do it.If its matter of donations and accounts then 1 of you(probably you personally) be in  charge of that and show exactly whats come in and what been spent.Were talking a couple of hundred quid  not millions,id imagine anyone that donated would trust you anyway.I would, you're a STFC nerd I wouldnt for a minute imagine youd rip anyone off.

/
W56196272
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #20 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:32:16 »

Its because we accepted peoples money as donations apparently... Yes they did, What have they done with the money? Nothing. It was taken on false pretences. We wanted to do something with it like have a huge Don Rogers flag for the DR Stand opening for the first home game of the season....
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:34:41 »

I expect you could have a sub forum on here for organising,discusiing if needed.Tell Mr H to stop being daft.

/
W56196272

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:35:01 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
Its because we accepted peoples money as donations apparently... Yes they did, What have they done with the money? Nothing. It was taken on false pretences. We wanted to do something with it like have a huge Don Rogers flag for the DR Stand opening for the first home game of the season....

gazza be carefull now.the false pretences call is a bit strong and not true imo
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #23 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:34:56 »

Quote from: "Croat red"
So surely by setting this up again in the same way as LnP, like some sort of political organisation you are surely heading the same way?

You dont need all that stuff (IMO) ,just get some people together ,get some ideas ,run them by the club and do it.If its matter of donations and accounts then 1 of you(probably you personally) be in  charge of that and show exactly whats come in and what been spent.Were talking a couple of hundred quid  not millions,id imagine anyone that donated would trust you anyway.I would, you're a STFC nerd I wouldnt for a minute imagine youd rip anyone off.

Vital Football themselves had offered to sponsor L&P and basically fund displays so we wouldn't need too many donations. It was bascically a couple of things a year nothing every week. Any money donated will be noted and how it is spent. Common sense but it was just ridiculous how people who didnt do anyhting all of a sudden jump out of the woodwork. Now they have £350.00 of peoples money, Now they need to either spend it or give it to a similar group.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:35:54 »

So what is the problem with that? Exactly how was the donated money planned to be spent in the first place?
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #25 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:37:00 »

Quote from: "arriba"

gazza be carefull now.the false pretences call is a bit strong and not true imo

Sorry perhaps true, so retract that, but I've put a good portion of that money in like a few people and it's never been used. I could have used that money to directly say help the club by getting my season ticket etc. Nevermind we will sort it!  Cool

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:39:01 »

gazza what forum is the rant on? i cannot find it on loud and proud.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:40:16 »

they have seceret bit to argue in,annoying isnt it Cheesy

/
W56196272
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #28 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:40:52 »

It's in the private board section. Rob responded to Alan as well saying it was daft pretty much however in respect to Rob (who had no problem with us taking over L&P and infact incouraged it) I won't post what he said, and wont post what Alan said because he will likely find some law to sue me for defamation of character or something.
flammableBen

« Reply #29 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:41:46 »

It's in the private board section. Rob responded to Alan as well saying it was daft pretty much however in respect to Rob (who had no problem with us taking over L&P and infact incouraged it) I won't post what he said, and wont post what Alan said because he will likely find some law to sue me for defamation of character or something.

Threaten to knife him.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: