Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zaaboub  (Read 10284 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #45 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 21:29:37 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
o hanlon didnt, and deserves all the abuse he gets for being a money grabbing bastard.

Agreed. O'Hanlon will always deserve a good old fashioned terrace abuse - it's a right that supporters have.

Boooooooo.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 21:44:46 »

I agree Rich.....but all players leave for more money,but him being captain at the time was poor.....dont get me wrong,i gave Mooney some stick along with others,but i wont be giving Zaboub any.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 10:39:53 »

Its a shame he wasn't right footed. I'd pick Zaaboub ahead of Roberts or JPM every time. Personally I hope he does well.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 10:45:47 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
I reckon when he plays at the CG we should hide his gloves. Mwahahaha!
That would be ace, and replace them with a nice white lacy pair! Do we have any players that are practical jokers?
Spencer_White

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 11:04:35 »

Quote from: "suttonred"
Quote from: "leefer"
Defo not Neville...he was a very hard worker and i remember the game at Barnet when he worked his bollox off...put about 4 on a plate for the strikers who were pants that night,its only my opinion but he gave us that bit of flair at times...he was one of these players that the fans opinion off him was split....you got yours,i got mine.
He had a good first half there, but it didn't make up for some of the many poor performances during his time with us, he could have and should have been much better, so we were right to get shot ,as  i dont think he'll improve. I dont think he'll do well when he comes back as, one of the defenders will kick him first 5 minutes and he'll sulk for the rest of the game.

Zaaboub was one of the players who did really pick his socks up when Malpas came in. Forest he was superb, Barnet he worked hard. But he went missing in loads of games last season. In my opinion he was the most inconsistant player in the whole squad. Thats why he's out.

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 11:23:10 »

i think he's gone due to his and byrne's gripes.
the swansea game was downhill from then on for him.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 12:15:23 »

do we have a buckup left winger?
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 13:27:21 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "suttonred"
Quote from: "leefer"
Defo not Neville...he was a very hard worker and i remember the game at Barnet when he worked his bollox off...put about 4 on a plate for the strikers who were pants that night,its only my opinion but he gave us that bit of flair at times...he was one of these players that the fans opinion off him was split....you got yours,i got mine.
He had a good first half there, but it didn't make up for some of the many poor performances during his time with us, he could have and should have been much better, so we were right to get shot ,as  i dont think he'll improve. I dont think he'll do well when he comes back as, one of the defenders will kick him first 5 minutes and he'll sulk for the rest of the game.

Zaaboub was one of the players who did really pick his socks up when Malpas came in. Forest he was superb, Barnet he worked hard. But he went missing in loads of games last season. In my opinion he was the most inconsistant player in the whole squad. Thats why he's out.

And god knows inconsistency is this teams biggest problem, Zaboob was representative of this (much like Roberts and to some extent, JPM).

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 15:23:52 »

Quote from: "Don Rogers Shop"
do we have a buckup left winger?
Guess he is looking, as i would have said Comminges could cover there if he hadn't gone.
the goat

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 20:41:18 »

Beers
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 08:59:13 »

Think JPM has got to pull his finger out big time this season....got alot of quality and his set pieces are a big plus....but off the ball hes poor and seems to lack concentration.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 10:42:25 »

Boob showed flashes of class but could easily disappear for whole games as well.....i went to Salisbury for the Premier Trophy final ....he hit this divine shot from nowhere that hit the bar and then.....disappeared.

Clems Army!
Spencer_White

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 13:06:05 »

Think JPM has got to pull his finger out big time this season....got alot of quality and his set pieces are a big plus....but off the ball hes poor and seems to lack concentration.

Agreed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: