Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zaaboub  (Read 10262 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 12:34:51 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"

THought he has championship clubs and spl clubs interested....Walsall though  
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 12:36:28 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
He won't play against us.

It's All Good..............
Rich Pullen

« Reply #32 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 13:36:12 »

It just shows how the SPL stuff was probably bollocks - did he even have any trials? I don't know.

He's taken a side step - Yes, he might play well against us but by joining Walsall suggests that his agent was talking crap and that he's no better to what we have or can get.

Sturrock opted against signing him when he was at Sheffield Wednesday (or was is Plymouth or both?) so I believe he's a 3rd tier at best.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 15:45:50 »

Good move for him tbh.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 16:19:16 »

Why all the shit against him...he wanted to stay,the club didnt,its no secret him and Byrne didnt get on,i liked him,he always gave 100%...good luck to him.
JPC82

« Reply #35 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 16:22:36 »

To be fair to Zaaboub for a sulky foreign winger he got back well to cover the left back and got stuck in
land_of_bo

« Reply #36 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 16:23:52 »

Did he remove his gloves to have a wank?
JPC82

« Reply #37 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 16:25:33 »

Quote from: "land_of_bo"

yeah he had to, keep getting bits of black fluff from the gloves stuck under his foreskin
neville w

« Reply #38 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 16:31:08 »

Quote from: "leefer"
Why all the shit against him...he wanted to stay,the club didnt,its no secret him and Byrne didnt get on,i liked him,he always gave 100%...good luck to him.

You're kidding, right ?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #39 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 16:31:13 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
Quote from: "land_of_bo"

yeah he had to, keep getting bits of black fluff from the gloves stuck under his foreskin

He wasn't circumcised then?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 20:01:08 »

Defo not Neville...he was a very hard worker and i remember the game at Barnet when he worked his bollox off...put about 4 on a plate for the strikers who were pants that night,its only my opinion but he gave us that bit of flair at times...he was one of these players that the fans opinion off him was split....you got yours,i got mine.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 20:06:43 »

Quote from: "leefer"
Defo not Neville...he was a very hard worker and i remember the game at Barnet when he worked his bollox off...put about 4 on a plate for the strikers who were pants that night,its only my opinion but he gave us that bit of flair at times...he was one of these players that the fans opinion off him was split....you got yours,i got mine.
He had a good first half there, but it didn't make up for some of the many poor performances during his time with us, he could have and should have been much better, so we were right to get shot ,as  i dont think he'll improve. I dont think he'll do well when he comes back as, one of the defenders will kick him first 5 minutes and he'll sulk for the rest of the game.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 21:23:34 »

More likely he will come back and score the winner Sutton...we will see....and to be fair they were bad team performances....swindon fans just like to knock ex players.....O,hanlon.Evans come to mind,and am i right in thinking they both won player of the year!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 21:26:05 »

o hanlon didnt, and deserves all the abuse he gets for being a money grabbing bastard.

Evans did, and i was dissapointed when he got abuse. He wasn't that bad a keeper, and the fact that he was a swindon lad aswell.

Things get better but they never get good
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, July 4, 2008, 21:26:37 »

I reckon when he plays at the CG we should hide his gloves. Mwahahaha!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: