Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 448   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Films films filmsy films.  (Read 1240996 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 21:53:00 »

I enjoyed 300. Twice.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #46 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 21:55:52 »

I watched that Cloverfield - twas much, much better than I thought it would be.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 21:56:40 »

Is it the film on a hand held camera?

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 21:58:03 »

Quote from: "STFC4LIFE"
Is it the film on a hand held camera?

no thats the one i made with your mum :twisted:  Wink
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 21:59:03 »

-------------------- (Line)
Arriba.
 Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 21:59:39 »

all in jest good chap.give her my regards
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 22:00:14 »

I know, I know.
 Cheesy

Is it that film though? Smiley
flammableBen

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 22:10:18 »

I watched both St Trinian's and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street last night. Both a bit mediocre. St Trinian's lacked any sort of development in the characters, was all a bit one dimensional. Might have been ok if the plot had something about it. It had a few funny moments early on, but the laughs dried up massively towards the end.

Sweeney Todd was better, but seemed to stall about halfway through. After they'd come up with their barber and pie shop super combo, they seemed to do fuck all but sing about it for half an hour plus. It was a bit of a three act affair. Act 1 - Good. Act 2 - Boring. Act 3 - ok, although after the repetition of act 2, a bit obvious.

meh.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #53 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 22:15:12 »

St Trinians was shit. I regretted agreeing to watch that.

I was supposed to watch Sweeney Todd around the same time but managed to get out of that one.

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 22:16:12 »

i watched the godfather trilogy last week for the first time.how i let those films pass me by until now is ridiculous.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 22:17:21 »

A guy I work with is fucking obsessed with that pile of wank, Sweeney Todd. I didn't hate it that much after watching it, however his continued mental masturbation over it every five minutes grates somewhat.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 22:20:11 »

cloverfield is ace, 300 is fucking ace, dead mans shoes i thoroughly reccommend, proper good.

flammableBen

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 22:23:19 »

Quote from: "ibelieveinmrreeves"
A guy I work with is fucking obsessed with that pile of wank, Sweeney Todd. I didn't hate it that much after watching it, however his continued mental masturbation over it every five minutes grates somewhat.

One thing I'll say for Sweeney Todd is that the cast were pretty top. I get a bit bored of the wankery over Depp, but he was good in it. It just seemed to lose it's flow after a while, before clumsily rushing through the end.

Didn't the BBC do an adaptation of it with Ray Winstone? Obviously non-musical (I think). I'm not sure if I dreamt it, but I'm fairly sure I remember catching it and thinking it was ace. Might have been in two parts. Possibly around Christmas time, a few years back?

Ray Winstone is ace anyway.
Lumps

« Reply #58 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 08:13:08 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Quote from: "ibelieveinmrreeves"

One thing I'll say for Sweeney Todd is that the cast were pretty top. I get a bit bored of the wankery over Depp, but he was good in it. It just seemed to lose it's flow after a while, before clumsily rushing through the end.

Didn't the BBC do an adaptation of it with Ray Winstone? Obviously non-musical (I think). I'm not sure if I dreamt it, but I'm fairly sure I remember catching it and thinking it was ace. Might have been in two parts. Possibly around Christmas time, a few years back?

Ray Winstone is ace anyway.

Yes, a single (90 minute?) drama. They repeated it on BBC 2 about a week and a half ago.
flammableBen

« Reply #59 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 08:40:19 »

Oh gay. I would have liked to have seen it again.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 448   Go Up
Print
Jump to: