Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Police embarrassment  (Read 2255 times)
magic8ball

« on: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 22:28:41 »

Silly bar stewards
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 23:32:07 »

Hmm that blokes clearly a nutter but the OB are right out of order escpecially with their "we're watching you " tactics in the "stalking" video after.

/
W56196272
magic8ball

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 23:53:41 »

Was funny how they were so incredibly sure that the guy was committing an offence.

Had they been misinformed, or do the police do that sort of thing often?
dell boy

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 07:15:54 »

If I walked by someones garden and saw a guy filming me I might go and ask what are you doing as well. Police are busybodies its part of the job.

Knowing Your Rights and shouting them in public has a nasty habit of coming back and biting you right up the arse, those two idiot coppers will have him marked down in their little book, they will get their revenge, the police always do.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 08:24:52 »

Talking of police embarassment me and Si saw a police van reverse into a tree outside the apartments on Saturday  Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 08:27:42 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Talking of police embarassment me and Si saw a police van reverse into a tree outside the apartments on Saturday  Cheesy

Dissident Republicans have admitted they planted it

the old ones may not be the best, but I'm increasingly finding they're the only ones I can remember
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 12:22:38 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

Oh I'd forgotten about that  Soapy Tit Wank
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 12:32:52 »

Least they saw the funny side  Cheesy
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 14:03:01 »

he lives in a really nice area.
monkeybob

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 14:46:02 »

The guy's an idiot, desperate to play a victim, I bet he was praying to be arrested. Yes the police end up looking a little silly but he is just being deliberately awkward. They do the right thing by just walking off after realising that they're wasting their time. If he's got nothing to hide why doesn't he simply tell them his name?
land_of_bo

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 15:16:41 »

Quote from: "monkeybob"
The guy's an idiot, desperate to play a victim...If he's got nothing to hide why doesn't he simply tell them his name?

Because he's a thick brummie and thinks he is some sort of hero. That IS a crime.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 15:19:08 »

To be honest we used to get stopped on the way home from a night out by the fuzz quite a bit, just randomly.  And I always hated having to give them my name, on a couple of occasions I refused so they then search you and try to act "big brother" like.  

Fuck 'em why should I tell them my name when all I've done is get a lift home with my law abiding friends?
sonic youth

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 15:36:39 »

there was a small police station in downtown little rock, the police used segue's to get around.

you try looking like an authority figure on one of these...

http://www.sondrak.com/archive/skpics2/police_segue.jpg

now that is embarrassing.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 15:45:47 »

they should have nicked his camera,smashed it up then battered the thick twat with their truncheons.
what a fucking prick!
monkeybob

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 15:59:09 »

Quote from: "arriba"
they should have nicked his camera,smashed it up then battered the thick twat with their truncheons.
what a fucking prick!

That's exactly what he wanted them to do! It would have fulfilled every fantasy he has about us living in an oppressive police state. The sad thing is that probably has a fair point (just look at the current changes to the terrorism laws) but he's doing his cause damage posting videos like that.

Reminds me of Monty Python and Holy Grail...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: