Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rangers Fans.  (Read 5123 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 06:03:10 »

Good to see they're upholding the image of scots being all friendly and easygoing at International football events..........................

It's All Good..............
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 07:41:11 »

That's the image of the national teams supporters not Scottish club sides supporters.  Plus all Rangers fans are not Scottish when I went to Barca game early this year there was a large amount of northern irish there as well.

I realise you may be fishing and I have bitten but oh well  Sad
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 07:42:40 »

Usually Rangers and Celtic fans are all being praised for the way they behave in europe .

Hertha is right on this though they behaved like total wankers
dell boy

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 07:48:01 »

Some of their fans were drinking at 6am in Manchester, had to be expected really. Scottish fans are normally very well behaved.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 07:48:38 »

So are Millwall fans Dell
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 07:54:41 »

Scotland national teams fans are very well behaved and rightfully are described by most countries as the best in the world, alot of countries look forward to Scotland playing in there country.  Not sure what you say about both sets of the old firms supporters having good reputations I am pretty sure both have previous history of trouble.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 07:58:00 »

Not in europe they dont as recent as Barcelona they were praised for the good behaviour
McLovin

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 07:59:19 »

I remember when all RyanAir flights from Stanstead were cancelled a couple of years ago when i was trying to get to Barcelona for the Andorra qualifier... a load of Sweaties had their flights to Italy cancelled also, but were in great spirits. All the Scotland fans took the setback a lot better than the English, and had been a good laugh overnight while waiting to check in...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:13:13 »

Another fishing thread, as Enda has said last night has nothing to do with Scottish "Tartan Army" supporters.  Most of the Tartan army are made up of other club sides, ask old firm fans who they support and it Rangers or Celtic, the majority do not give a toss about the national side.

The hun are the hun for a reason, dispicable supporters.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:31:29 »

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00487/SNN1509SS2G-666_487627a.jpg
What's even more shocking is that driven to the edge of poverty by their staged pay increase, coppers have resorted to stealing trousers and shoes from fans in order to clothe themselves
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:34:58 »

36 arrests out of over 100,000 fans? yeah good one. You get more arrests at an average town game!

Name any set of fans that woudlnt have goen mental after a days drinking and then not being able to see the game because the council is incompetant.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
flammableBen

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:37:49 »

The Scottish are genetically closer to apes than normal humans. Can't we give them their independence and then close the borders?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:39:29 »

Yes as long as we get to keep OUR oil.
flammableBen

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:40:31 »

You wish.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:43:40 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Yes as long as we get to keep OUR oil.
Indeed. Then everyone would see all the bullshit said about subsidies. twats.

I love it when everyone on here slags off Scotland. Give me even more reason to support Ukraine, Croatia, Belarus, Andorra and Kazakstan. Oh and the USA and Trinidad & Tobabgo

Anyone know where i can get an Andorra or Kazakstan shirt? Beers

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: