Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official TownEnd Season Ticket counter  (Read 37757 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 18:23:53 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "Posh Red"
We've just bought ours, so that's three more towards the total.

The last season ticket I had was to stand on the old Shrivy Road.

Sounds like a bit of a trek every other week, assuming you are in Peterborough. So well done you!

We do live in Peterborough (so really looking forward to the last game of the season).

We won't make it to every game, midweek will be a bit tricky (late back on a school night for sprog), but with the price of the tickets we are hoping to make it for 15-20 games.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 20:13:48 »

My tickets finally came through today one for me and my brother in law  we also will only be able to do 15-20 games as we live in newmarket but  like you say at that price it cant be  passed up Beers
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 20:30:14 »

I've actually emailed the club and proposed a sort of half season ticket for people who live 100 miles away or so, and they have said they are going to discuss and consider whether it has any mileage.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 20:57:05 »

Quote from: "suttonred"
I've actually emailed the club and proposed a sort of half season ticket for people who live 100 miles away or so, and they have said they are going to discuss and consider whether it has any mileage.

I would definately buy one if possible. So far this year I have picked out 6 or 7 home Saturday games to travel across for (Col U, Millwall, Huddersfield, Leeds, Leicester, Oldham and Carlisle) and will probably try and do the same for last year. My dad has a ST but with the larger gates it'll be harder to get a seat near him if I do a pick and choose thing.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
sonic youth

« Reply #289 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 22:41:30 »

i've decided against getting one for a number of reasons:

- whilst the price is very attractive, i don't want to be restricted to sitting in the same place for an entire season.
- i'm not sure how long my enthusiasm for watching STFC every week will last this season. last year i managed until march.
- i don't intend to be here for the end of the season.

unfortunately i feel a tad guilty as i think people should be pushing for the 6k target and i can't be arsed, but i'll get over it.
deltaincline

« Reply #290 on: Friday, June 20, 2008, 23:50:50 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

- whilst the price is very attractive, i don't want to be restricted to sitting in the same place for an entire season.
- i'm not sure how long my enthusiasm for watching STFC every week will last this season. last year i managed until march.

unfortunately i feel a tad guilty as i think people should be pushing for the 6k target and i can't be arsed, but i'll get over it.

Fucking hell, Sonic. Sounds like you're about to slash your throat any minute!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 07:36:21 »

Quote from: "suttonred"

Thats a really good idea IMO.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 09:35:10 »

Quote from: "deltaincline"

STFCLady wrote :

That's a really good idea IMO

:shock:
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 09:38:05 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "deltaincline"

Reg wrote :

That's a really good idea IMO

Poor Sonic!  :shock:  Tongue
sonic youth

« Reply #294 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 09:43:49 »

Emo
DV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 12:19:52 »

Unless your planning on doing less than 12 games Sonic, you should get one....

Whilst we will have more fans, i'm sure there will still be enough empty seats for to move around and if you want to switch stand you can swap your ticket at the ticket office....or just go into a different stand with a ticket for another one.....which works, ask bennett!!

Plus, you could always flog it for the end of the season or sometihng....?!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 14:06:54 »

Nice idea from sutton, but it could also catch on for locals.  A sort of Top Up system - pay £110 (lets say we add 10% and assume they use a similar cut price offer if so many sold) and get enough credit for 10 games, you then just use that credit through the season.  Could be done by using blank tickets which need to be redeemed before a matchday for a real ticket.  NO guarantee on seat or stand, so it's logistically possible.  Gives you 2nd dibs on tickets for away games etc.
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 14:15:44 »

you won't be, just go to the ticket office and they'll take the stub out of the book and print you a seperate matchday ticket
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #298 on: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 19:04:14 »

anyone out there who needs a little more time to find the season ticket money and also have an ok credit rating try applying for an amex nactar card.You will recieve 5000 points providing you spend £200min in the first 90 days eg the price of the ticket,thats another £25 back and 3 months to find the reddies.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Friday, June 27, 2008, 14:42:44 »

4 more drs sold today. is seat 85 relatively central?

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: