Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 3963   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8867443 times)
Dazzza

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:04:04 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
Not so much a rumour, actually pretty much fact - we're taking a Hungerford player on trial for pre-season.

Concannon or Gosling by any chance?

Only other I can think of is Brewer who is not a bad chap on his day at that level.

Anyone know if Jamie Mills ex-Town still with them?

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:06:10 »

Yeah, it's Gosling. Very good player. Creative centre-mid which is what we need.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:07:57 »

OOOH whats "Goslings" first name???

OH MY GOD ITS JAMIE GOSLING HE IS THE HOTTEST BLOKE IN THWE WORLD EVER PLEASE PLEASE IF THERE IS A GOD LET US SIGN HIM I WILL NEVER TIRE OF LOOKING AT HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE!

I need to go and lie down  Oops
fatbury

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:08:25 »

I also heard the Flynn from Blackpool rumour with it being a swap with Lee Peacock .. could be rubbish who knows!
Lumps

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:18:01 »

Yeah, it's Gosling. Very good player. Creative centre-mid which is what we need.

I don't want to leap to judgement about a non-league player, but htis blokes had about four goes at being a league pro with several clubs and hasn't made the grade yet.

Could it be he isn't really that good?
fatbury

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:26:13 »

is Stuart Fleetwood a possible from FGR?? I know Bristol Rovers are interested
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:27:44 »

If you go on Jamie Goslings Myspace (STALKER!) looks like hes already left Hungerford all his team mates have written stuff like - nice knowing you and good luck etc
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:33:55 »

From Wiki

Jamie Gosling (born March 21, 1982 in Bath) is an English semi-professional football midfielder. He previously played professionally in the Football League for Yeovil Town and Torquay United, but currently plays for Hungerford Town.

Gosling was on schoolboy terms with Bristol Rovers before joining Team Bath. He left in September 2000 to join local rivals Bath City. In April 2003 he had a trial with Cheltenham Town[1] and in July 2003 joined Yeovil Town.[2] He made his league debut on August 9, 2003 as Yeovil won 3-1 away to Rochdale.

He joined Conference National side Aldershot Town on loan in March 2004[3] and was released at the end of the season. During the close season he had trials with Chester City, Boston United and Hereford United before signing for Team Bath in August 2004[4] moving to Weymouth that November.[5][6] He played just once for Weymouth, in the FA Trophy, before joining Torquay United on a free transfer.[7] Gosling struggled to establish himself at Plainmoor and was released in February 2005,[8] joining Woking later that month.[9]

In August 2005 Gosling joined Forest Green Rovers,[10] but was released in November 2005.[11]

Gosling joined Hungerford Town in the 2006 close season. He suffered a collapsed lung in March 2003 in a game against Shortwood United.[12] In May 2007 his initial one-year contract with Hungerford was extended by a further year.[13]

Sounds about right as his contract is due to expire this month.

Hes been all over the place without any real impression being made.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:39:58 »

Quote from: "Lumps"

I don't want to leap to judgement about a non-league player, but htis blokes had about four goes at being a league pro with several clubs and hasn't made the grade yet.

Could it be he isn't really that good?

i completely understand what you're saying but you could draw a (very loose) line to these non league players peterborough signed and they appear to have done well.

here's hoping he's another dean hooper!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:42:35 »

Lady have you seen him? - hes so pretty
Dazzza

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:43:34 »

He's one of those that gets a league club, doesn’t feature and drops back into non-league before catching the eye of scouts again.  Repeat cycle.

Certainly worth a trial looking at his form this season but I reckon he could be one that’ll need a fire under his arse and a lot of investment bringing him up to scratch or he’ll end up dropping back into non-league like Moses and Mo.

Wouldn’t mind a look at that Concannon either.

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:44:27 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
Lady have you seen him? - hes so pretty

No I haven't!  I can't get onto Myspace at work and I don't have a profile on there anyway!  I'll try google!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:44:42 »

Goslings a twat....
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:45:55 »

This him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/somerset/content/images/2004/08/23/jamie_gosling_203x152.jpg
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 12:50:06 »

Hes much prettier than that now - hold on - let me see if I can Rob a photo from his myspaz
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 3963   Go Up
Print
Jump to: