Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 1099
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 1135317 times)
donkey
Cheers!

Offline Offline

Posts: 4801





Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 20:34:04 »

Quote from: "suttonred"
think a "whoosh" might be in order there


 Fishing.

My first successful fish!
Logged

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Dazzza

Offline Offline

Posts: 8258



WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 21:04:59 »

Couple plucked purely from the arse of Lomas:

Both released this week by Keegan from the Geordies and both highly rated prospects.  Possibly a tad ambitious but hey hoÖ

James Troisi Ė Ozzie 19 years old midfielder/striker has a good assist ratio and scores a few to boot.  Has been on the outskirts of the national team for a while and would be a good capture although thereís likely to be a lot of interest abroad.

Peter Ramage Ė 24 Surprise choice to be let go heís been sniffing around the fringes of the first team squad for a few years and was highly rated until an injury set him back and he never quite breached Keeganís first team last season and has decided to look for first team football.  Solid player and can play anywhere across the back four.
Logged

JPC82

Offline Offline

Posts: 3804

I Fancy The Youth Team & JFW




Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 21:06:44 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Couple plucked purely from the arse of Lomas:

Both released this week by Keegan from the Geordies and both highly rated prospects.  Possibly a tad ambitious but hey hoÖ

James Troisi Ė Ozzie 19 years old midfielder/striker has a good assist ratio and scores a few to boot.  Has been on the outskirts of the national team for a while and would be a good capture although thereís likely to be a lot of interest abroad.

Peter Ramage Ė 24 Surprise choice to be let go heís been sniffing around the fringes of the first team squad for a few years and was highly rated until an injury set him back and he never quite breached Keeganís first team last season and has decided to look for first team football.  Solid player and can play anywhere across the back four.


Kingy likes him, tried to get him on loan here on a few occasions, more than likely be recommending Plymouth to snap him up
Logged
Dazzza

Offline Offline

Posts: 8258



WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 21:24:54 »

Good spot I remember the name from 04/05.  Adver linkage:

  http://archive.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/2005/4/28/88063.html

Just saw QPR were willing to offer a million in March so I can't see him dropping sub Championship.

Another old King target Jerel's brother Phil Ifil at Colchester would do just as nicely.
Logged

suttonred

Offline Offline

Posts: 7666





Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 21:38:12 »

Quote from: "donkey"
Quote from: "suttonred"
think a "whoosh" might be in order there


 Fishing.

My first successful fish!


Ah the old double bluff, i'm dead easy to catch me!
Logged
donkey
Cheers!

Offline Offline

Posts: 4801





Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 21:41:22 »

Quote from: "suttonred"
Quote from: "donkey"
Quote from: "suttonred"
think a "whoosh" might be in order there


 Fishing.

My first successful fish!


Ah the old double bluff, i'm dead easy to catch me!


Still nice to get my first spot of fishing under my belt.  You will retain a special place in my heart.
Logged

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Bogus Dave
A pretend Dave.

Offline Offline

Posts: 13859





Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 22:21:00 »

Jordon stewarts been released by watford. He's a left back, we need a left back, he's pretty young, Fitton wants pretty young players. Easy.
Logged

The pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.

My vanity project and stuff
Rich Pullen

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 22:25:29 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
Jordon stewarts been released by watford. He's a left back, we need a left back, he's pretty young, Fitton wants pretty young players. Easy.


Plus we're slowly becoming Watford Rejects  Wink
Logged
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Offline Offline

Posts: 22244





Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 22:32:01 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
we need a left back, he's pretty young, Fitton wants pretty young players.


  Lou Macari always used to say he liked his defenders ugly...the sort who'd take a few elbows and stick their head among the boots.

  Or are you suggesting another reason why AF wants pretty young players?
Logged
Bogus Dave
A pretend Dave.

Offline Offline

Posts: 13859





Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 22:33:42 »

tee hee
Logged

The pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.

My vanity project and stuff
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Offline Offline

Posts: 6489



WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 22:40:32 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
Jordon stewarts been released by watford. He's a left back, we need a left back, he's pretty young, Fitton wants pretty young players. Easy.


He had a good season in the premiership when Watford went down. He scored a few goals and is quite deadly taking free kicks.  He would be a top signing in my book.
Logged

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06

http://www.timelessmoviemagic.co.uk/
leefer

Offline Offline

Posts: 12841





Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 22:54:16 »

He wanted more money...he wont drop to lge1,hes a championship player,would be nice if he came though!
Logged
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Offline Offline

Posts: 24133





Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 11:44:48 »

Not so much a rumour, actually pretty much fact - we're taking a Hungerford player on trial for pre-season.
Logged
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Offline Offline

Posts: 4780




Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 13:28:04 »

Ramage is wanted by Wolves amongst others
Logged

I come from a land down-under
adje

Offline Offline

Posts: 8016





Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 14:00:12 »

Mike Flynn from Blackpool could be on his way here
Logged

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 1099
Print
Jump to: