Pages: 1 ... 2736 2737 2738 [2739] 2740 2741 2742 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8961205 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #41070 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 18:41:46 »

That BOO fella is hinting at an incoming from Nigeria! Maybe it’s the prince who wants to give me £10m.

Hope it’s a striker. Hope it’s Fred Friday!

Does any of that fella's cryptic tweets ever actually bear any resemblance to what generally happens or it just another wanky 'ITK' account disguised to make it look less wanky?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #41071 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 18:43:34 »

Well, we’re still waiting for Will Grigg and Tom Huddleston
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #41072 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 18:52:31 »

Wilfred Bony on a short term deal
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #41073 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 18:54:19 »

That might give me a little Bony.

Not Nigerian, though. Newport didn’t fancy him!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 18:56:05 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #41074 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 19:00:57 »

Newport didn’t fancy him!
Newport tried to sign him but couldn't afford him, hes been traingin with them just to get fit not trying to earn a deal.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #41075 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 21:22:29 »

Lewis Hobbs is on loan at Welling.

Only just seen this but no he isn't and it wasn't made up (not you). Recalled. He played against Fulham u23s yesterday afternoon...

Anyway, Town have opted for Masterson but Hobbs was an option. It would not surprise me to see Twine go the other way by the end of the window, although I would like Town to keep him until the end of the season.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #41076 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 21:44:11 »

Only just seen this but no he isn't and it wasn't made up (not you). Recalled. He played against Fulham u23s yesterday afternoon...

Anyway, Town have opted for Masterson but Hobbs was an option. It would not surprise me to see Twine go the other way by the end of the window, although I would like Town to keep him until the end of the season.
Can we not sell him and have him back on loan?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #41077 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 21:46:47 »

I think Caddy wants out. His post-match said a lot about how he is feeling right now. Maybe El Shezza has broken him. He knows he's not the player he was but a positive Caddy is always useful. I think he'll see this season out but be gone.
I’m a massive fan of Caddis but he really didn’t help himself with the shape he came back in for pre-season. Visibly over weight and gave himself an uphill battle from the start.

Will be a real shame if he doesn’t get the chance of a send off from the town faithful  Sad
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #41078 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 22:16:26 »

Can we not sell him and have him back on loan?

Unlikely, considering Town's loan numbers are pretty high already. It would be pointless turning him into a loan. Might as well get him to sign an extension, then sell in the summer (or tribunal at worse case yet still get a fee). Would personally much rather he help to try and keep Town up. That's worth more to Town than one transfer fee right now.

'Incessant Nonsense'

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #41079 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 22:17:59 »

I’m a massive fan of Caddis but he really didn’t help himself with the shape he came back in for pre-season. Visibly over weight and gave himself an uphill battle from the start.

Will be a real shame if he doesn’t get the chance of a send off from the town faithful  Sad

Absolutely on both counts but the latter even more so. Ever the pro, always decent in the flesh and a great servant to this club through times good and bad. Probably would never have left it he and PDC hadn't fallen oot.

'Incessant Nonsense'

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #41080 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 07:33:17 »

Didn't he and PDC fall out because he came back from summer break with a bit of timber? If so, he's got previous.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41081 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 07:48:05 »

Quote from: jayohaitchenn
Didn't he and PDC fall out because he came back from summer break with a bit of timber? If so, he's got previous.

I think so
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #41082 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 07:58:24 »

I will always love Caddis for what he done but he and the other senior pros set a real poor example the way they came back so overweight and unfit at the beginning of the season. It was the first time i started to actually doubt Wellens man management and wonder whether him letting them do what they want to a certain extent is his way of managing 
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #41083 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 09:14:26 »

The Caddis thing amuses me as at the start of the season it was met with mostly a thigh slap and a 'that's our Cads' but now we're not very good it's 'YOU'VE LET US DOWN!'

Granted that even if this is something done his whole career there comes a point where the body doesn't allow you to get away with it so much any more but I personally don't think his loss of form is down to pre-season weight but it's an easy thing to criticise him for.

Despite his poor form (form he acknowledges as the worst of his career), he keeps plugging away when called upon which is admirable considering he is arguably in the most precarious position as far as his Town career is concerned but he hasn't downed tools or hid behind a slight injury etc. which some could/would/probably have. For those of us looking in, this is probably at his detriment but he'll keep trying because of who he is.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41084 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 09:46:10 »

I certainly don't think his speed of thought has gone anywhere, as was previously suggested. To me he looks a yard quicker than most in his pass (going forward).

Yes his leg speed might be slowing, and yes he's made errors (but who hasn't)

And after the initial slow start I though he was one of out most consistent players for a period.

But listening to his interview, he clearly thinks his standards of play is below where he wants it to be.
Pages: 1 ... 2736 2737 2738 [2739] 2740 2741 2742 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: