Pages: 1 ... 2372 2373 2374 [2375] 2376 2377 2378 ... 3964   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8869046 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #35610 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 16:11:17 »

The STFC rumour account is back in full swing!

George Thomas
DJ 80% done
Keshi Anderson signing from Blackpool
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #35611 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 16:14:24 »

Keshi saying that the Blackpool manager was the main reason for joining them. Maybe the case that him and Wellens still didn't see eye to eye?
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #35612 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 16:26:21 »

Bit sorry to see Keshi go. I thought he was great this season and was probably the best player we had at carrying the ball into the final third. His end product wasn't what it should have been still but i would have had him ahead of DJ. Going forward though DJ is younger, has already proved a better end product and certainly has more potential for me.

Couple that with the off field stuff that goes with Keshi (Incident in preseason with Wellens, plus the Norris stuff) and good luck to the lad exploring options elsewhere.

Hopefully the EFL sorts out next seasons plans and we can start planning for league 1. I have complete faith in Wellens recruitment. We got promoted based on goals and we will need a higher level of creativity in the team to account for better opposition. I'm sure he's got his eye on players that are a step up from Keshi.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #35613 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:33:08 »

Harsh but fair. I was unaware how much influence a donkey was on a player signing, turns out, a lot.

I'm sorry, I've let you down.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #35614 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:36:41 »

We do.
Donkey still posts on here.

Just one of me though... imagine if I changed my name to Leicester Red, never sign anyone.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #35615 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 18:09:04 »

I'm sorry, I've let you down.
You are always forgiven, now we have our own donkey back then maybe Yates will choose to sign for us rather than Blackpool Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #35616 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 18:28:32 »

Was listening to Supporters club awards with Doyle and Grant both on live stream. When asked on contract updates:
- Grant: happy to be at Swindon next year, needs to have a few discussions but not too far off
- Doyle: would be hanging nappies outside on the drying line next year if he accepted current offer. Understands finances are low at the moment and will try talk about a proper offer when things are resolved (when season starts, if club receives financial support etc)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #35617 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 19:10:06 »

Doesn't enthuse does it? We shall see.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #35618 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 19:18:35 »

Doesn't enthuse does it? We shall see.

Grant seems fairly encouraging but GP comment is a little hmmm? T-I-C or not, it can't be that be a deal that his crèche will pay him more (I assume that's the minor dig he is referring to).

Perhaps it's just a matter of time. They (and we) have plenty of that.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #35619 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 19:34:59 »

Would any of you be happy if we bid for the Fake GP (Morton) if the real GP didn't re-sign?  8 goals in 12. Contract with West Brom until 2021. Is 20. Looks promising. Apparently is looking for regular first team football (not likely in top half champ). Clearly playing for a contract - extension or elsewhere. Seems like he could be a good fit for us.

Another plus, he's from Turkey (Torquay) so maybe that halfway point between West Brom and there, could favour us. Especially if he were to come on a season long loan. Must fancy his own ability to do a job in L1.

Would we be happy with twice the ginger power if GP stayed and we got FGP as replacement for Yates?

Something to think about  Hmmm

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/west-brom-set-for-contract-talks-with-in-demand-forward-open-to-baggies-exit/
« Last Edit: Monday, June 29, 2020, 19:40:43 by bamboonoshop » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #35620 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 19:37:54 »

Would any of you be happy if we bid for the Fake GP (Morton) if the real GP didn't re-sign?  8 goals in 12. Contract with West Brom until 2021. Is 20. Looks promising. Apparently is looking for regular first team football (not likely in top half champ). Clearly playing for a contract - extension or elsewhere. Seems like he could be a good fit for us.

Another plus, he's from Turkey (Torquay) so maybe that halfway point between West Brom and there, could favour us. Especially if he were to come on a season long loan. Must fancy his own ability to do a job in L1.

Would we be happy with twice the ginger power if GP stayed and we got FGP as replacement for Yates?

Something to think about  Hmmm
Nope, seems to just have a nuisance value about him rather than genuine quality. Be better off going for Yates if we are looking for work rate above all else.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #35621 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 19:40:23 »

Nope, seems to just have a nuisance value about him rather than genuine quality. Be better off going for Yates if we are looking for work rate above all else.

8 goals on 12 isn't to be sniffed at. I'd have on a season long if we can't get Yates in some capacity.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #35622 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 19:44:32 »

Would any of you be happy if we bid for the Fake GP (Morton) if the real GP didn't re-sign?  8 goals in 12. Contract with West Brom until 2021. Is 20. Looks promising. Apparently is looking for regular first team football (not likely in top half champ). Clearly playing for a contract - extension or elsewhere. Seems like he could be a good fit for us.

Something to think about  Hmmm

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/west-brom-set-for-contract-talks-with-in-demand-forward-open-to-baggies-exit/
He's going to have Div 1 footie with Northampton next year surely?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #35623 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 19:55:16 »

He's going to have Div 1 footie with Northampton next year surely?

I think he's guaranteed L1 footy next season yes but as we've seen before, that doesn't mean it'll be with his current loan club. Plymouth could be a suitor too, if he's keen on getting regular game time and heading back towards home or us.

Was thinking if another Champ club sign him or he extends his WB contract then he'd likely be loaned back out, doesn't mean it'll be to the Cobblers.

I think if he were to be signed outright by a L1 Club possibly Shrews or Brizz Rovers would push the boat out. Like Yates though, signing either would be a good investment. We know Yates is a better one but FGP does show promise.

'Incessant Nonsense'

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #35624 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 20:21:34 »

Just one of me though... imagine if I changed my name to Leicester Red, never sign anyone.

That name would be a bit cheesy...
Pages: 1 ... 2372 2373 2374 [2375] 2376 2377 2378 ... 3964   Go Up
Print
Jump to: