Pages: 1 ... 2302 2303 2304 [2305] 2306 2307 2308 ... 3963   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8866813 times)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #34560 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 14:44:19 »

RIP Barry.
Ok ok updated  Cheesy
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #34561 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 16:27:55 »

Fuck me, Bowyer is the most boring prick around...
Worse than M.Cooper?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #34562 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 16:42:31 »

Doyle mrs tweets saying she loves some film, then posts a gif that says ‘so you’re telling me theres a chance?’

As per, it gets jumped on
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #34563 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 16:51:45 »

Doyle mrs tweets saying she loves some film, then posts a gif that says ‘so you’re telling me theres a chance?’

As per, it gets jumped on

Is the film Dumb and Dumber? Where Swanson tells Lloyd his chances with her are a million to 1 so his reply is, there's still a chance?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #34564 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 16:53:16 »

Correct
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #34565 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 17:00:20 »

I bet she can’t WAIT for her husband to take a pay cut and have a job long term somewhere that requires him to be away for half the week so she look after the family on her own.
Flashheart

« Reply #34566 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 17:07:36 »

I bet she can’t WAIT for her husband to take a pay cut and have a job long term somewhere that requires him to be away for half the week so she look after the family on her own.

You never know. She might be banging the milkman and think GP is a massive knob.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #34567 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 17:11:22 »

You never know. She might be banging the milkman and think GP is a massive knob.

Ahh yes, the one who lives on Queens Drive!  Soapy Tit Wank

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #34568 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 17:11:48 »

PAUL Warne has revealed the pain he felt in recalling Rotherham United striker Jerry Yates from his prolific loan spell this week.

The Millers manager knew the forward was happy at League Two Swindon Town where he was playing regularly, scoring and scoring 13 times in 29 appearances.

But injury concerns in the Rotherham camp in the build-up to tomorrow's League One contest at Peterborough United forced the boss's hand.

"I brought him back with a bit of a heavy heart, I won't lie," Warne said. "I said that to Jerry when I phoned him up and told him. I said: 'I have to do what's best for Rotherham United not what's best for Jerry Yates, unfortunately.'

"He's in the building and we'll watch him in training for a couple days and maybe he'll play a part on Saturday. We've got quite a few players out at the moment."

Yates, aged 23, may go out on loan again - possibly back to the Robins - before the transfer window closes at the end of January rather than warm the bench as the table-topping Millers push for promotion.

If he appears for Rotherham against Posh his only option would be a return to the County Ground as league rules state that a player can turn out for only two sides in a single season.

"I don't want to kill the kid. I always try to have the player's wishes in my thoughts," Warne said.

"First and foremost, I want to have a look at him. He's had a good season at Swindon. We've lost Carlton (loan forward Morris who moved to Franchise) and if we're going to get in another striker the new man has to be better than Jerry. If they're not better, then Jerry is our next point of call.

"He is our player. We're not running a charity here. I'm aware he's had a great season at Swindon and they've developed him. Playing every week has definitely helped his confidence.

"Over the next few days we will have many conversations about him and with him. We'll see what best suits everyone."

Yates is out of contract at AESSEAL New York Stadium in the summer but Rotherham have an option to extend his deal for another year.

Rotherham Advertiser - https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,i-brought-him-back-with-a-heavy-heart-but-rotherham-united-boss-paul-warne-_34917.htm
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #34569 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 17:16:18 »

Can I give Warne a cunt point?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #34570 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 17:31:06 »

Already done it
Flashheart

« Reply #34571 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 17:44:34 »

Just to keep the embers burning...

The guy on the Bradford forum that said he thinks Doyle's coming back is sticking to his guns. He reckons that Bowyer's body language (he saw the clip) made it clear. There is at least one other person that has the same opinion.

Not having seen said clip myself, I can't add much more.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #34572 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 17:48:12 »

Correct

Love that film
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #34573 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 17:53:40 »

Just to keep the embers burning...

The guy on the Bradford forum that said he thinks Doyle's coming back is sticking to his guns. He reckons that Bowyer's body language (he saw the clip) made it clear. There is at least one other person that has the same opinion.

Not having seen said clip myself, I can't add much more.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #34574 on: Friday, January 24, 2020, 18:03:37 »

👌This indeed
Pages: 1 ... 2302 2303 2304 [2305] 2306 2307 2308 ... 3963   Go Up
Print
Jump to: