Pages: 1 ... 2277 2278 2279 [2280] 2281 2282 2283 ... 3964   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8869305 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #34185 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:24:54 »

Looking like some VERY decent results for us tonight. *touches wood*
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #34186 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:31:28 »

Agent Doyle fails to score again.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #34187 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:31:38 »

Almost perfect.

Crewe have equalised.

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #34188 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:31:58 »

Crewe equalise but a better night than we could expect. Doyle and Bradford don't score again so their implosion continues which  remains entertaining.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #34189 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:32:06 »

Bollocks. Crewe equalise 5 minutes into injury time.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #34190 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:38:08 »

Looking like some VERY decent results for us tonight. *touches wood*
Certainly would have settled for those results at 7.45 this evening.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #34191 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:39:25 »

Quote from: theakston2k
Doyle and Bradford don't score again so their implosion continues which  remains entertaining.

unless they sack bowyer in the best week, then we are definitely not getting Doyle
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #34192 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:43:24 »

unless they sack bowyer in the best week, then we are definitely not getting Doyle
No way will they sack him.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #34193 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:44:18 »

No way will they sack him.
I think you're right,  which hopefully will work in our favour,.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #34194 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:46:00 »

Doyle will be back at Colchester next Tuesday, I reckon!
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #34195 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:49:04 »

Playing you mean ?, not watching !!.    We certainly would welcome him back.

BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #34196 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 21:50:56 »

Crewe is no biggy. If one won tonight then it would have been expected, so they essentially dropped 2pts. Col v Bradford is probably a good point on reflection for both sides but either would have loved all three. Northampton will be kicking themselves, against a very poor Orient side. Will feel like a loss for sure.

Back to Col U v Bradford and of course focusing on the GP, the stats from there make very interesting and obvious reading. It also shows that since his return and now three games in, it isn't working. Seemed like a bit more created than the last two outings and Doyle actually had a shot saved. But the data is fairly bleak;

Data    Col U        Bradford
=================
Attacks 121               97
Dan Att  63               36
Poss %  53               47
S on T     2                 1
S off T   15                 7

We have no real idea of the S off T data but from watching the match, I would say Col U would drop to 10 and Bradford to 5. One shot on target was Doyle's and I think he had two blocked also (from memory). It was a shit match to watch but I was concentrating on Doyle as much as possible.

Apologies, as this is the Transfer Rumours thread but bringing it full circle, I would say even more pressure mounts on Bowyer (and Doyle to a certain extent). If he doesn't score on Saturday then I see no reason why Bradford wouldn't listen to Town. The pressure is on them regarding this potential transfer. Bradford simply do not create that many chances (relative to teams around them) and  I still see Doyle rolling up here by the end of the Transfer window.

Good results for us mostly. Now, back to transfer rumours  Pint

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Panda Paws

« Reply #34197 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 09:13:32 »

Seems there's some credibility to this Hallam Hope rumour, now being reported in the local press in the North West.

It may or may not rely on Carlisle being able to sign John Rooney as a replacement.

Would be a useful utility forward, and would obviously not be Doyle's replacement.

RW said he wants a CB, CM, a "10" and a striker. Hope would mean it's 2 down, 2 to go.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #34198 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 09:26:16 »

Seems there's some credibility to this Hallam Hope rumour, now being reported in the local press in the North West.

It may or may not rely on Carlisle being able to sign John Rooney as a replacement.

Would be a useful utility forward, and would obviously not be Doyle's replacement.

RW said he wants a CB, CM, a "10" and a striker. Hope would mean it's 2 down, 2 to go.

Got a friend (yeah strange I know) who is a Carlisle fan and Hope has been dreadful this season for whatever reason and they seem pretty sanguine at seeing the back of him.

As for Rooney its fairly big news here in the south of the County that a 'club nearby' (which can only mean Carlisle or Morecambe) have made a derisory bid for him which has pissed Barra off, he is tied down until at least the end of next season so Evatt  is suggesting it needs to be 7 figures, especially as he has a decent chance to play in the league with Barra next season!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #34199 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 09:48:59 »

Got a friend (yeah strange I know) who is a Carlisle fan and Hope has been dreadful this season for whatever reason and they seem pretty sanguine at seeing the back of him.

As for Rooney its fairly big news here in the south of the County that a 'club nearby' (which can only mean Carlisle or Morecambe) have made a derisory bid for him which has pissed Barra off, he is tied down until at least the end of next season so Evatt  is suggesting it needs to be 7 figures, especially as he has a decent chance to play in the league with Barra next season!

John Rooney, 7 figures for a 29 yr old who has been floating around america and the non league scene without any figures of note except 1 in 3 for Barrow. im sure no one in the league would pay more than 100k for this chap
Pages: 1 ... 2277 2278 2279 [2280] 2281 2282 2283 ... 3964   Go Up
Print
Jump to: