Pages: 1 ... 2247 2248 2249 [2250] 2251 2252 2253 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8961433 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #33735 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 14:53:11 »

Yep. You'd have to be pretty stupid to loan a goalscorer to a rival.
Only Bradford would do that.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #33736 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 14:57:01 »

From Huddersfield fans on his debut against Lincoln back in August..

Edmonds Green had a few dodgy moments but showed some potential class.

Edmonds-Green 5; Decent debut. Still has a lot to learn, but coped well with big centre forward. But nowhere near a Championship standard.

Rarmani Edmonds-Green
Very positive in the early stages with well-timed challenges, but was rescued by Schofield when later giving the ball away. 5

And From Bromley...

Bromley Football Club can today confirm that Rarmani Edmonds-Green has been recalled by parent Club Huddersfield Town with immediate effect.

The 20 year old utility man made nine appearances for the Ravens since joining on loan in October, playing in a number of positions.

Manager Neil Smith was keen to praise the departing Edmonds-Green; “He’s done brilliantly and I’d like to thank him for his efforts. This proves how well he’s done with us. His attitude is second to none, I’d ask him to play left back, right back, central midfield and central defence and he never questioned anything we wanted him to do!”

The Club would like to thank Rarmani for his efforts and wish him the very best for the future.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #33737 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 15:10:22 »

Thought Wellens said last week he didn’t want academy type youngsters.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #33738 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 15:13:36 »

Thought Wellens said last week he didn’t want academy type youngsters.
He also said last week we cant afford experienced defenders because of agent fees.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #33739 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 15:15:35 »

Cant have it both ways.

Bit of a kick in the nuts for Curran, though.
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #33740 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 15:23:20 »

From Huddersfield fans on his debut against Lincoln back in August..

Edmonds Green had a few dodgy moments but showed some potential class.

Edmonds-Green 5; Decent debut. Still has a lot to learn, but coped well with big centre forward. But nowhere near a Championship standard.

Rarmani Edmonds-Green
Very positive in the early stages with well-timed challenges, but was rescued by Schofield when later giving the ball away. 5

And From Bromley...

Bromley Football Club can today confirm that Rarmani Edmonds-Green has been recalled by parent Club Huddersfield Town with immediate effect.

The 20 year old utility man made nine appearances for the Ravens since joining on loan in October, playing in a number of positions.

Manager Neil Smith was keen to praise the departing Edmonds-Green; “He’s done brilliantly and I’d like to thank him for his efforts. This proves how well he’s done with us. His attitude is second to none, I’d ask him to play left back, right back, central midfield and central defence and he never questioned anything we wanted him to do!”

The Club would like to thank Rarmani for his efforts and wish him the very best for the future.

The potential to cover both full back spots makes it an understandable signing. I'd love another experienced centre back, but when Baudry and Fryers are back it could be seen as, an extravagance?
Peter Venkman

« Reply #33741 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 15:24:25 »

Cant have it both ways.

Bit of a kick in the nuts for Curran, though.
It is, but I think Curran has shown in his few appearances this season off the bench and in the JPT whatever cup hes not ready for our first team yet and I think RW knows that.

Panda Paws

« Reply #33742 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 15:40:06 »

Cheap, easy and flexible. If Frenchy and Zeki weren't a week or two away or this was our only defensive addition all window I'd be concerned.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #33743 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 16:00:06 »

With the fact he’s played all over the place it suggests he’s a ball playing centre back which seems about right. People need to remember that a centre back that is able to play is almost as key as being able to defend in a Wellens team, a good no nonsense defender doesn’t work for us as we’ve seen with Zakuani.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #33744 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 16:02:08 »

Yep - Wellens had an issue with Academy players not being coached to deal with high balls, so I assume this lads Non League exposure may have been telling in giving us the assurances he'll cope.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #33745 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 16:18:12 »

Welcome REG. Makes sense - an experienced centre back would see that in 3 weeks we will hopefully have three senior centre backs. Now that Broadbent has his mojo back as well, we could be ok there. If Donohue’s trial goes well on Friday, I suspect he’ll be signing next Monday.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #33746 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 17:03:31 »

It is, but I think Curran has shown in his few appearances this season off the bench and in the JPT whatever cup hes not ready for our first team yet and I think RW knows that.
RW clearly knows that. Curran might as well be moved on or loaned out. Baudry went off injured at PV and instead of making a straight swap, RW moved Grant back there and brought on Lyden. Pointless him even being on the bench.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #33747 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 17:36:54 »

Wellens has mentioned that the plan with Curran is to give him some minutes when games are safe, then begin introducing him in more critical situations.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #33748 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 18:31:18 »

Rumour has it that Rarmani Edmonds Green has signed (presumably only on loan), even pictured with the traditional Swindon scarf. Anyone else heard anything ??.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #33749 on: Monday, January 13, 2020, 18:32:58 »

It’s in the Adver and the club site as officially a done deal.
Pages: 1 ... 2247 2248 2249 [2250] 2251 2252 2253 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: