Pages: 1 ... 2162 2163 2164 [2165] 2166 2167 2168 ... 4030   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9270799 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #32460 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 22:42:34 »

I dont want Keshi to leave as infuriating as he can be sometimes. he is inconsistent but still a really good player on his day. I really hoped that this would be the season to see woollery and keshi kick on and prove it.

I don't think we quite know how to use him and where to play him or have the target man we require to get the best out of him. transfer listing him with a lack of interest may be a bizarre twist to show him that he needs to dig in and prove himself. if we dont sign a striker I hope he is back in the fold- on ability no way should he be left out the squad
Flashheart

« Reply #32461 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 07:06:50 »

After last night's game. Noel hunt apparently said that Keshi scored a couple of goals of the type he would not usually score (scrappy/poacher types). Maybe something has registered with him? Hope so, he could be a real asset for us if that's the case.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #32462 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 07:37:41 »

I personally hope he does go. Just for the reason i think it allows us to move on get someone in and not be stuck with someone who is not overly happy here or in fact wanted.

If this was 4 weeks ago and he had put the effort in over pre season i would agree but the fact is he was in the shop window last night and was trying to impress
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #32463 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 08:09:23 »

I personally hope he does go. Just for the reason i think it allows us to move on get someone in and not be stuck with someone who is not overly happy here or in fact wanted.

If this was 4 weeks ago and he had put the effort in over pre season i would agree but the fact is he was in the shop window last night and was trying to impress

I'm sure on other preseason threads he impressed? before the holiday camp
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32464 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 08:10:57 »

I'm sure on other preseason threads he impressed? before the holiday camp

Definitely not at Brimscombe. That's the only one I went to.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 10:04:47 by Batch » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #32465 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 08:20:16 »

For me, we should keep one of Woollery or Anderson, but can't afford to carry both (because we do all too often end up carrying them), especially not on the pitch at the same time. Woollery gives us more pace, Anderson is probably slightly more creative/skilful. Neither are productive enough, but we can probably carry one of them, not both. And let's be honest here, with all due respect to Melksham, I'm not sure suddenly finding form in our final pre-season game against a side our second string put 6 past is really enough to indicate a sea-change.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #32466 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 08:31:04 »

For me, we should keep one of Woollery or Anderson, but can't afford to carry both (because we do all too often end up carrying them), especially not on the pitch at the same time. Woollery gives us more pace, Anderson is probably slightly more creative/skilful. Neither are productive enough, but we can probably carry one of them, not both. And let's be honest here, with all due respect to Melksham, I'm not sure suddenly finding form in our final pre-season game against a side our second string put 6 past is really enough to indicate a sea-change.
Bang on!

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #32467 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 08:45:47 »

I've not seen any comments about this Diallang Jaiyesimi who we've signed on loan today - I'll admit I wouldn't know him if he walked up to me in the street and punched me in the face. Some people seem to know everything about every single player around though so what do we think of him then?

Apparently Jaiyesimi likes to play the number 10 role and can play left or right wing.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/transfer-gossip-portsmouth-wycombe-and-cambridge-united-keen-on-norwich-youngster-diallang-jaiyesimi-1-8991645

Several clubs were keen on him on loan.

My Yeovil supporting mate says hes very fast and very strong but lacks the final ball most of the time.

He scored a couple of days ago for Norwich against Orient in the Justin Edinburgh match.

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/orient-2-norwich-city-1-report-1-6185828

Also from the Yeovil FB page.

http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/ASP/statistics/player_profile.asp?PlayerId=1577&SummaryFlag=True

Name: Diallang Jaiyesimi
Position: Left Wing
Date of Birth: 7 May 1998
Place of Birth: Southwark

Profile : Diallang Jaiyesimi was signed on loan by Yeovil Town on June 20th 2018, as their first arrival of that summer. Born in Southwark on May 7th 1998, he was originally on the books of the Aspire Academy, who act as a feeder for Dulwich Hamlet. He was their Under-18s captain. Snapped up by Norwich City to play for their Under-18s he was given a two and a half year contract by the Canaries in January 2016. That deal was extended in November 2017 to run as far as 2020, with an extra year's option available to the Canaries.

He has yet to make a first team appearance for the Canaries, but made three substitute appearances for them in the Football League Trophy as part of Norwich's Under-21s side during the 2016-17 season. During that season he also played for Norwich's Under-23s side, where he scored 8 goals in 33 appearances.

The 2017-18 season saw him go out on loan, where he made 35 appearances for Grimsby Town in League Two. He scored one goal as part of his loan spell, against Scunthorpe United in the Football League Trophy in October 2017. The vast majority of those came from the bench, with 10 starts at League Two level. He is relatively flexible, operating as a winger in the main, but can also play as an attacking midfielder or as a supporting striker.

He was a half time substitute in Grimsby's 3-0 defeat against Yeovil Town in January 2018, playing as a left wing-back on the night. However, he was an unused substitute in the September 2017 game at Blundell Park that saw the home side win 2-1. When Russell Slade left Grimsby in February 2018, Jaiyesimi's time on the pitch began to fizzle out, being involved in only six matches during the final three months of the season, with no time on the pitch during his final month, when new boss Michael Jolley had begun to turn around results on the field of play. As a result his final moment for Grimsby came on April 7th as a 68th minute substitute, before seeing out the season as a benchwarmer.

Although born in London, he is also eligible to play for Nigeria. He was called up for their Under-20s squad, but has yet to get onto the field of play for his country.

Jaiyesimi has signed a loan deal with Yeovil Town that will see him remain at Huish Park for the duration of the 2018-19 season.
Total Appearances: 11
Total Goals: 2
Debut Appearance: 4 August 2018
Debut Goal: 11 August 2018

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #32468 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 17:29:48 »

Bit weird that Jaiyesimi still hasn't been announced by the club yet...
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #32469 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 18:33:57 »

Bit weird that Jaiyesimi still hasn't been announced by the club yet...
he was over tannoy wasn't he?
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #32470 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 19:16:02 »

he was over tannoy wasn't he?

Not sure to be honest can't see anything on the club's Twitter, official site etc?

Maybe he wasn't at the training session and will come down for photos etc tomorrow or Friday. Just seems odd that Isgrove was revealed yesterday with photos and an interview and they've not mentioned Jaiyesimi yet.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #32471 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 21:15:58 »

Not sure to be honest can't see anything on the club's Twitter, official site etc?

Maybe he wasn't at the training session and will come down for photos etc tomorrow or Friday. Just seems odd that Isgrove was revealed yesterday with photos and an interview and they've not mentioned Jaiyesimi yet.
The Eastern Daily Press have not reported it either and they have reported all the comings and goings at Carrow Road
London Pride

Ignore
« Reply #32472 on: Thursday, August 1, 2019, 06:00:17 »

He was definitely there as I have his autograph or rather my grandchildren have along with a selfie each.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #32473 on: Thursday, August 1, 2019, 06:53:59 »

Probably just got announced a bit early before it was made official like with the Portsmouth lad. I expect it will be announced officially in the next couple of days.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32474 on: Thursday, August 1, 2019, 07:18:28 »

Vigouroux to Everton da vina confirmed
Pages: 1 ... 2162 2163 2164 [2165] 2166 2167 2168 ... 4030   Go Up
Print
Jump to: