Pages: 1 ... 2099 2100 2101 [2102] 2103 2104 2105 ... 3970   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8912703 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31515 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 16:27:58 »

Looking at the sleuthing of another Town fan, Lawson D'Ath appears to be training with Town.

Good sleuthing. Can't say I remember him playing against us. Seems to have been used sparingly over the last couple of seasons .
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #31516 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 16:28:55 »

Looking at the sleuthing of another Town fan, Lawson D'Ath appears to be training with Town.

26 year old midfielder released by Franchise. Was in the Northampton side that won promotion a few years back.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I知 A Scientist.

« Reply #31517 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 16:31:21 »

The only Death I remember playing before was the ex Reading goalkeeper Steve.

Flouncy apostrophe or not its death.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #31518 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 16:33:58 »

Certainly looks a fair bit like Lawson Death.

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #31519 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 16:40:52 »

Is he someone that looks good in headwear?
Does he like cheese ?.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #31520 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 16:41:18 »

If he signs does that mean we値l have a death in the family?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #31521 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 16:56:47 »

He gets promoted from this Division quite frequently, regardless of whether he plays or not.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #31522 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 17:07:42 »

As much as MK fans were admirers of Baudry the exact opposite can be said of their judgements upon D'ath.

Comments such as waste of space and headless chicken have been used, along with worst signing so far by Tisdale.

Another comment was that after his red card one poster said....with a bit of luck d誕th will be given an 8 game ban and not be available for the rest of the season.

Obviously didn't fit in at MK!

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #31523 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 17:11:03 »

Has anyone seen Tooms on the STFC vids? Looking fit for the season to be honest.
He does look to have shed some timber, perhaps he will be useful this season. I'd say Wellens does have him in his plans judging by CM's not appearing to be a priority of his.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #31524 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 17:12:16 »

Does he like cheese ?.

My question was on the suggestion that the mystery poster was Wayne Hatswell, hence my cryptic question.

However it would be helpful also to know what his favourite cheese is!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #31525 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 17:13:16 »

In his first 2 or 3 games Toums looked like he had never seen a football before and then he got fitter and looked handy and was MoM in a couple of matches away from the CG and looked a very good signing, good range of passing and tackling and breaking up opposition attacks then he got injured and never really got back into things under Wellens.

He obviously still has it if we can keep him fit otherwise its a waste of another decent wage ala McGlashan.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #31526 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 17:17:26 »

I see we won't have to face Doidge next season for FGR as hes just signed for Hibs for 」350k.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #31527 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 17:18:49 »

As much as MK fans were admirers of Baudry the exact opposite can be said of their judgements upon D'ath.

Comments such as waste of space and headless chicken have been used, along with worst signing so far by Tisdale.

Another comment was that after his red card one poster said....with a bit of luck d誕th will be given an 8 game ban and not be available for the rest of the season.

Obviously didn't fit in at MK!

Always makes me wonder how shit these players really are. You could argue that since the playoff team under Cooper was sold off and or fell apart our transfer activity under the last two managers has been woeful and bordering on panic buying to make up the numbers. Which leads us to where we are now. Do any of you feel concerned about Wellens ability to put together a decent quality squad on a less than stellar budget? For me, i知 very relaxed and excited about the team, it痴 prospects and next season in general. So any player that rocks up as a signing must have the stamp of approval from the management. Even a trialist has to have a certain level of ability to get the nod from the manager. I couldn稚 see him wasting his time on a Christmas stocking filler type player. As for fans of other teams gracious misery on players leaving, meh. Like a scorned ex girlfriend or wife AFAIC.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 17:21:26 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #31528 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 17:23:06 »

Could be just touting his own name around, asking to come into training with us as we're a local side for him.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #31529 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 17:29:38 »

I am quite excited by the team Wellens is putting together, more so than since the pre Cooper seasons.

We have seen enough quality in how Wellens wants us to play and almost every signing he and his team have made so far have been of a better quality than we have had in the last 3 or 4 years, almost to a man.

I think a lot of fans can see players that have talent and are triers and that always endears them to fans, they can also see players that are stealing a living being professional footballers, with little talent and commitment.

Fans aren't stupid (generally) and I don't think your last statement applies that often, I could be wrong but I think generally fans can see a half decent player.

It could be that hes a friend of Baudry who informed Wellens that he was a decent bloke and not a bad player so advised them to give him a chance to win a contract.

His desription from MK fans sounds very similar to fans of Coventry with Conor Thomas, James Dunne from Exeter and Cambridge fans and Jak McCourt from Chesterfield fans....all of which were not too far from the truth.

Nothing ventured nothing gained and all that.

Pages: 1 ... 2099 2100 2101 [2102] 2103 2104 2105 ... 3970   Go Up
Print
Jump to: