Pages: 1 ... 1924 1925 1926 [1927] 1928 1929 1930 ... 3963   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8867234 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #28890 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 12:36:15 »

It's likely to just be a case of them not knowing themselves. Unless people want the club to fill them in on immigration procedures and documentation etc.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #28891 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 12:40:15 »

It's likely to just be a case of them not knowing themselves. Unless people want the club to fill them in on immigration procedures and documentation etc.

Well true. I'd rather they just announce when/if we sign him. Are we supposedly in for one other signing too?

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #28892 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 12:58:19 »

All that was in PB's presser last week...there was no question posed by Mr. Talking Hawes in PB's post match, RE: Transfers. So the Adver is just recycling as per until this Thurs/Fri. Would be better at finding out more info on Conroy and Woolery rehab progress. An interview request of course may have been denied but at least ask about their status.

How can you be sure they haven't asked for an update? Like you said any information requests could have been refused. If the Adver put out a statement saying they'd asked the question but were denied any answers they would be subject to a barrage of abuse for being a pointless article or a nothing news day. It's seems sometimes the Adver can't do right for doing wrong
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #28893 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:08:19 »

How can you be sure they haven't asked for an update? Like you said any information requests could have been refused. If the Adver put out a statement saying they'd asked the question but were denied any answers they would be subject to a barrage of abuse for being a pointless article or a nothing news day. It's seems sometimes the Adver can't do right for doing wrong

The Adver can't do right for doing write.  Girl Giggle

'Incessant Nonsense'

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #28894 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:18:50 »

I have found the loophole for him to sign, does anyone have a sister that wants a husband?

If the player’s spouse is an EU Citizen who is planning to come to the United Kingdom to work this may give the player the right to accompany them to the United Kingdom and work.

Unfortunately there is no way he would fulfil the other WP regulations.

And no, before anyone asks, it is not easier in Ireland to get a WP than it is in the UK.

To my knowledge (and Googles) there have been no instances of non-EU nationals playing in the UK outside of the Premier League that have been granted WP's that are not full internationals or U21 internationals already.

Although 1 or 2 have found that with African heritage they can have dual nationality with France/Belgium/UK and Brazilians with Portuguese heritage, also some American/Canadians have UK links too.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #28895 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:40:00 »

I have found the loophole for him to sign, does anyone have a sister that wants a husband?

Unfortunately there is no way he would fulfil the other WP regulations.

And no, before anyone asks, it is not easier in Ireland to get a WP than it is in the UK.

To my knowledge (and Googles) there have been no instances of non-EU nationals playing in the UK outside of the Premier League that have been granted WP's that are not full internationals or U21 internationals already.

Although 1 or 2 have found that with African heritage they can have dual nationality with France/Belgium/UK and Brazilians with Portuguese heritage, also some American/Canadians have UK links too.

Don't we all have African heritage though PV? So in that case...he'll be signing  Cheesy

Also what if he has a sister that's married to an EU citizen? Could he claim a WP via her?

'Incessant Nonsense'

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #28896 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:59:01 »

Don't we all have African heritage though PV? So in that case...he'll be signing  Cheesy

Also what if he has a sister that's married to an EU citizen? Could he claim a WP via her?
Apparently yes we do but Africans can't get a WP only if they have dual nationality!

And no I am pretty sure having an EU brother in law would not qualify! Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #28897 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 17:15:51 »

The Adver can't do right for doing write.  Girl Giggle

Very funny  Cheesy Cheesy
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #28898 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 18:19:58 »

Apparently yes we do but Africans can't get a WP only if they have dual nationality!

And no I am pretty sure having an EU brother in law would not qualify! Cheesy

But surely if they migrated to France Smiley haha. Oh buggar. We must have a way of getting him otherwise what's the point?

Ooh just thought, would this work...

A Prem club (Spurs?) signs him so he gets his work permit and then release him and then he joins us? Could be bollocks but that may be a way. It's not what you know...  Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #28899 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 18:23:08 »

Very funny  Cheesy Cheesy

It makes my bold boil!  Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #28900 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 21:10:32 »

But surely if they migrated to France Smiley haha. Oh buggar. We must have a way of getting him otherwise what's the point?

Ooh just thought, would this work...

A Prem club (Spurs?) signs him so he gets his work permit and then release him and then he joins us? Could be bollocks but that may be a way. It's not what you know...  Cheesy
That wouldn't work either, even if they were granted a work permit he would need a new one if playing for another club!
Flashheart

« Reply #28901 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 21:19:19 »

I had some time to waste, so I just had a look.

The home office granting a WP to a player that is not from the EU is dependent largely on an endorsement from the governing body (FA/FL). It's the FA that stipulates the player has to have played so many international games etc, not the home office.

Even if the player does not meet said requirements, which Kishi almost certainly does not, that does not mean to say that all is lost. There is an exceptions panel and the FA may choose to give an endorsement should the club be able to convince them that the player will add sufficient value to the league/club he would be joining.

There's one possibility, and I found that in just 5-10 minutes of googling. An immigration expert will know a lot more than I do and may well know of even stronger possibilities.

I'm not trying to say the above is the route that they will be taking, but that there's often a lot more to this stuff than the average layman will be aware if.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #28902 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 21:31:04 »

I had some time to waste, so I just had a look.

The home office granting a WP to a player that is not from the EU is dependent largely on an endorsement from the governing body (FA/FL). It's the FA that stipulates the player has to have played so many international games etc, not the home office.

Even if the player does not meet said requirements, which Kishi almost certainly does not, that does not mean to say that all is lost. There is an exceptions panel and the FA may choose to give an endorsement should the club be able to convince them that the player will add sufficient value to the league/club he would be joining.

There's one possibility, and I found that in just 5-10 minutes of googling. An immigration expert will know a lot more than I do and may well know of even stronger possibilities.

I'm not trying to say the above is the route that they will be taking, but that there's often a lot more to this stuff than the average layman will be aware if.

Having previously worked at the Home Office, It's the Harry Redknap option..
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #28903 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 21:31:59 »

He could become the 1,000th Swindon player.

Have we ever had any Japanese player(s) before?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #28904 on: Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 11:12:23 »

But what about Brexit can anyone explain what would happen if there was a no deal would he be sent home or would he be allowed to stay   
Pages: 1 ... 1924 1925 1926 [1927] 1928 1929 1930 ... 3963   Go Up
Print
Jump to: