Pages: 1 ... 1762 1763 1764 [1765] 1766 1767 1768 ... 3970   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8934519 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26460 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 11:47:05 »

RCC hadn't been that bad until the last few games IMO. Think people were being a bit harsh regarding the bigger context of his performances.

But yes, he's starting to look dodgy at just the wrong time.

Heaven knows the real situation with Vigs and management/playing squad. what a waste, even if he's brought it upon himself.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #26461 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 12:23:16 »

Heaven knows the real situation with Vigs and management/playing squad. what a waste, even if he's brought it upon himself.

Who knows, although from reading a lot on here it seems that most have reached the conclusion that a) its Flitcrofts fault and b) that we should just bow down and welcome him back with open arms, despite him proving to be a total pain in the arse to at least two managers now (then in the next thread moaning about player power!)

He is rapidly becoming the new Miles Storey and RCC becoming the new Jay McEveley.....
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #26462 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 12:28:28 »

RCC hadn't been that bad until the last few games IMO. Think people were being a bit harsh regarding the bigger context of his performances.

The added problem is that if there are doubts creeping in about his capabilities then that rubs off on the defenders. Seen it a few times recently when there is no decisive action from him regarding claiming the ball and players are uncertain as what to do.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26463 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 12:54:39 »

RCC becoming the new Jay McEveley.....

I get your point, but I don't remember Jat McEveley being a scapegoat?! Am I senile?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #26464 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 13:00:46 »

Bbc reporting it now
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #26465 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 13:04:47 »

Who knows, although from reading a lot on here it seems that most have reached the conclusion that a) its Flitcrofts fault and b) that we should just bow down and welcome him back with open arms, despite him proving to be a total pain in the arse to at least two managers now (then in the next thread moaning about player power!)

He is rapidly becoming the new Miles Storey and RCC becoming the new Jay McEveley.....

Given the celery sing, I thought Woolery was the new McEveley.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #26466 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 13:20:11 »

I think RCC's issues have been there since game one (Cov fans were checked on it when we signed him and raised this exact issue around control of the box, a bit "flappy").

It isn't always exposed.

My problem with Vigs is that he has a similar issue anyway, so I don't see bringing him back in a strop will change much (we tried, it didn't).

We just have to figure out how to work with it.  Yesterdays RCC was clearly shouting for the ball when Taylor ignore him and lumped it clear in the box by the byline.  RCC might not like it, but at least it was decisive.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #26467 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 14:34:18 »

I get your point, but I don't remember Jat McEveley being a scapegoat?! Am I senile?

Fuck me he was, I only really remember because in the 2012 Preston game (where we were a shambles and PDC saw his arse with Foderingham after 20 minutes), we were an absolute mess at the back, mainly due to trying to piss around at the back with defenders who could not play the ball (much like last season).

On one of the latter goals the defence fucked up (centre halves and on the right) and gave the ball away around the half way line, the keeper went AWOL and McEveley came in from left back to cover the middle and was left 1 on 1 against a bigger striker against a cross with an open goal beckoning, he got out jumped/muscled and they scored.

And the crowd around me went bat crap crazy that it was his fault, he was shit etc with not a mention of the fuck up, the missing keeper and the rest, and I just remember that it just confirmed what people had been saying on here about the crap he had been getting!

Actually defensive problems and managers and keepers falling out, nothing really changes in Swindonville, apart from Fodders was to blame on that occasion and its Flitcrofts fault now?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #26468 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 16:01:38 »

Very clever move, to me it makes it sound like DF could be gone end of season regardless of promotion.

Hallelujah  Cheesy This  Vig to Waterford move is clearly a Power "suggestion". Clever move and we can retain some of his saleability or he can rebuild a new relationship with a new manager when DF goes. Lots won't like it, but you all know my opinion on Flitcroft's ability as a manager anywhere beyond L2.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26469 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 16:19:46 »

haha, cheers Horlock.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #26470 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 16:31:14 »

Hallelujah  Cheesy This  Vig to Waterford move is clearly a Power "suggestion". Clever move and we can retain some of his saleability or he can rebuild a new relationship with a new manager when DF goes. Lots won't like it, but you all know my opinion on Flitcroft's ability as a manager anywhere beyond L2.

Has Vigs said anything on Twitter yet, expecting the bog standard drama queen 15 year old girl response which characterises most of his social media output....
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #26471 on: Thursday, February 15, 2018, 19:17:19 »

Jake Evans has signed for Cardiff
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #26472 on: Thursday, February 15, 2018, 20:25:45 »

Has Vigs said anything on Twitter yet, expecting the bog standard drama queen 15 year old girl response which characterises most of his social media output....

Not quite

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #26473 on: Friday, February 16, 2018, 12:50:32 »

Jake Evans has signed for Cardiff

Not seen this reported anywhere - you on the wind up again ?
Panda Paws

« Reply #26474 on: Friday, February 16, 2018, 13:26:45 »

Reported by Ben Wills. Had been on trial there since January. Bit of a strange one.
Pages: 1 ... 1762 1763 1764 [1765] 1766 1767 1768 ... 3970   Go Up
Print
Jump to: