Pages: 1 ... 1725 1726 1727 [1728]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 2678413 times)
sonicyouth

+35/-24

« Reply #25905 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 11:09:14 »

I like to think Vigs unleashed a Malcolm Tucker-esque barrage of abuse at the ref.
Peter Venkman

+31/-94

Ignore
« Reply #25906 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 11:11:15 »

In a discipline war between Vigs and DF (if there is one) then there will only ever be one winner, bye bye Vigs for a paltry or zero fee, who would take him on if there are issues with him off the field?

Didn't DF say he wanted all Town players to live in or around Swindon? I am pretty sure he said that pre season, if so then Vigs going back to London would be another notch against him.

The morning cocks are crowing, an evil wind is blowing, you feel your juices flowing and wonder where you're going.

You hear about a shooting, and plan a different route in, and you end up hiding even though you're law abiding.

What & How & If & When & Why.
sonicyouth

+35/-24

« Reply #25907 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 11:36:10 »

Typical anti-London bias
horlock07

+31264/-27171

Lives up north

Ignore
« Reply #25908 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 11:54:19 »

Bit of a leap in logic and plenty of assumptions about DF and Vigs there, but he's not the 1st manager to have some sort of discipline issue with Vigs is he? I'm pretty sure whatever is going on is nothing to do with DF and his style, and plenty to fo with Vigs and his trend of behaviour.

Not sure you can pick up someone for making assumptions by making loads of assumptions?

Ultimately at worst Power won't want to lose the cash invested and thus it will be sorted either way, frankly if he gets his arse to training and games on time I don't really care where he chooses to live and if he has a daughter living in that London and thus living there will make him happier the so be it, a happy player always plays better. Ultimately whatever we may think players are still human beings and will have stuff going on in their private lives.

In terms of the 4 match ban I assumed he had done something a bit more than verbals, twatish thing to do but after the two years of moaning about no passion from the players, its then a bit rich for people to moan about this.
Don Rogers Sock

+24/-11

Ignore
« Reply #25909 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 11:58:03 »

Not sure you can pick up someone for making assumptions by making loads of assumptions?

Ultimately at worst Power won't want to lose the cash invested and thus it will be sorted either way, frankly if he gets his arse to training and games on time I don't really care where he chooses to live and if he has a daughter living in that London and thus living there will make him happier the so be it, a happy player always plays better. Ultimately whatever we may think players are still human beings and will have stuff going on in their private lives.

In terms of the 4 match ban I assumed he had done something a bit more than verbals, twatish thing to do but after the two years of moaning about no passion from the players, its then a bit rich for people to moan about this.
not sure they are assumptions are they? There is a massive difference between passion and overstepping the line. It's a well known fact he is a bellend.
theakston2k

+7/-10

Ignore
« Reply #25910 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 18:17:55 »

Foderingham was a bit of a cock as well, decent players at this level generally are as they are very self confident. Just think people should be careful what they wish for, we haven't seen much of RCC and he was 3rd choice and let go by Coventry for a reason. Look at Belford, looked ok for a few games but over a longer period was found out and a terrible keeper.
Tails

+34/-39

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #25911 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 18:33:31 »

Don't think anyones wishing for anything... Just pointing out that Vigoroux has an attitude problem (which was obvious) and that RCC has been more than an adequate replacement so far (which he has).

Vigs would still be my number 1 and I think many would agree

theakston2k

+7/-10

Ignore
« Reply #25912 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 18:51:35 »

Don't think anyones wishing for anything... Just pointing out that Vigoroux has an attitude problem (which was obvious) and that RCC has been more than an adequate replacement so far (which he has).

Vigs would still be my number 1 and I think many would agree
The more rational would agree but I’ve seen quite a few people saying RCC is better, losing Vigs wouldn’t be a loss and all that. I just disagree and when he gets his head right is well above this league and too many people let emotion cloud their judgment.
Legends-Lounge

+5/-64

Ignore
« Reply #25913 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 19:56:16 »

The more rational would agree but I’ve seen quite a few people saying RCC is better, losing Vigs wouldn’t be a loss and all that. I just disagree and when he gets his head right is well above this league and too many people let emotion cloud their judgment.

There are a number subtexts to the Vigs situation. Among them being RCC’s quality v Vigs, is Vigs a loss if he goes? Is Vigs to good for us or this league? Vigs general behaviour and attitude. Is Henry ready to be a No.2?

I think I gree with you Theaks, though some punctuation would have helped a bit. That said, can he get his head right? Might as well add that to the subtexts above. I guess you have to put yourself in DF position, which again is no 100% clear other than Vigs is a problem to overcome. Management eh?
Pages: 1 ... 1725 1726 1727 [1728]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: