Pages: 1 ... 1724 1725 1726 [1727] 1728 1729 1730 ... 3963   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8868094 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25890 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 10:54:19 »

Bit of a leap in logic and plenty of assumptions about DF and Vigs there, but he's not the 1st manager to have some sort of discipline issue with Vigs is he? I'm pretty sure whatever is going on is nothing to do with DF and his style, and plenty to fo with Vigs and his trend of behaviour.

Not sure you can pick up someone for making assumptions by making loads of assumptions?

Ultimately at worst Power won't want to lose the cash invested and thus it will be sorted either way, frankly if he gets his arse to training and games on time I don't really care where he chooses to live and if he has a daughter living in that London and thus living there will make him happier the so be it, a happy player always plays better. Ultimately whatever we may think players are still human beings and will have stuff going on in their private lives.

In terms of the 4 match ban I assumed he had done something a bit more than verbals, twatish thing to do but after the two years of moaning about no passion from the players, its then a bit rich for people to moan about this.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #25891 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 10:58:03 »

Not sure you can pick up someone for making assumptions by making loads of assumptions?

Ultimately at worst Power won't want to lose the cash invested and thus it will be sorted either way, frankly if he gets his arse to training and games on time I don't really care where he chooses to live and if he has a daughter living in that London and thus living there will make him happier the so be it, a happy player always plays better. Ultimately whatever we may think players are still human beings and will have stuff going on in their private lives.

In terms of the 4 match ban I assumed he had done something a bit more than verbals, twatish thing to do but after the two years of moaning about no passion from the players, its then a bit rich for people to moan about this.
not sure they are assumptions are they? There is a massive difference between passion and overstepping the line. It's a well known fact he is a bellend.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #25892 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 17:17:55 »

Foderingham was a bit of a cock as well, decent players at this level generally are as they are very self confident. Just think people should be careful what they wish for, we haven't seen much of RCC and he was 3rd choice and let go by Coventry for a reason. Look at Belford, looked ok for a few games but over a longer period was found out and a terrible keeper.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #25893 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 17:33:31 »

Don't think anyones wishing for anything... Just pointing out that Vigoroux has an attitude problem (which was obvious) and that RCC has been more than an adequate replacement so far (which he has).

Vigs would still be my number 1 and I think many would agree
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #25894 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 17:51:35 »

Don't think anyones wishing for anything... Just pointing out that Vigoroux has an attitude problem (which was obvious) and that RCC has been more than an adequate replacement so far (which he has).

Vigs would still be my number 1 and I think many would agree
The more rational would agree but I’ve seen quite a few people saying RCC is better, losing Vigs wouldn’t be a loss and all that. I just disagree and when he gets his head right is well above this league and too many people let emotion cloud their judgment.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #25895 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 18:56:16 »

The more rational would agree but I’ve seen quite a few people saying RCC is better, losing Vigs wouldn’t be a loss and all that. I just disagree and when he gets his head right is well above this league and too many people let emotion cloud their judgment.

There are a number subtexts to the Vigs situation. Among them being RCC’s quality v Vigs, is Vigs a loss if he goes? Is Vigs to good for us or this league? Vigs general behaviour and attitude. Is Henry ready to be a No.2?

I think I gree with you Theaks, though some punctuation would have helped a bit. That said, can he get his head right? Might as well add that to the subtexts above. I guess you have to put yourself in DF position, which again is no 100% clear other than Vigs is a problem to overcome. Management eh?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #25896 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:41:07 »

Harry Smith has gone back to Millwall.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #25897 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:43:35 »

Good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25898 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:45:22 »

Quote from: FreddySTFC!
Harry Smith has gone back to Millwall.
rumor or on radio?

is he genuinly injured?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #25899 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:52:31 »

rumor or on radio?

is he genuinly injured?
Confirmed by DF on the radio.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25900 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 18:00:22 »

oh ok. thanks
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #25901 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 18:45:53 »

Got to get 15 points to relax..

Probably got enough to do that now.

Need players to make a fist of a push for the playoffs.

I predict Flitcroft gone and Taylor on the cheap til end of season and start again.

Clems Army!
Flashheart

« Reply #25902 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 18:48:46 »

I predict Flitcroft gone and Taylor on the cheap til end of season and start again.

You mean as manager?

I'd take that. We've had a go at an experienced appointment, so back to giving a new manager a shot I reckon.
Flashheart

« Reply #25903 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 09:23:44 »

Awaiting the inevitable taking of Power's "2 or 3" comment literally, as always happens.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #25904 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 09:35:34 »

I wouldn't take Taylor as manager. He's shows no tactical awareness and has done absolutely nothing to try and inspire those around him - as likely to go into his shell as all the others. If we had a Vincent, McEvely or McCormack then fair enough but none of the current lot 
Pages: 1 ... 1724 1725 1726 [1727] 1728 1729 1730 ... 3963   Go Up
Print
Jump to: