Pages: 1 ... 1721 1722 1723 [1724] 1725 1726 1727 ... 3970   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8940115 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #25845 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 08:46:31 »

Not a bad deadline day TBF, was hoping for 4 signings and got 4, although I didn't expect a keeper I was expecting a defender to come in instead.

RCC fits the bill for a perm signing, young and obviously with potential even if a lot of Coventry fans don't rate him.

Kellan Gordon is young talented and is the right winger that Flickers has been looking for to give us options on the wing, reading the Derby forums he has lots of skill but not bags of pace.

Timi Elsnik is the attacking midfield outlet that we have been lacking at home, less defensive than Dunne and Linganzi and again highly rated at his parent club.

Keshi Anderson was a known target last season, pacey but a little injury prone, not set the world alight yet at Bolton or Northampton last season where he scored a total of 4 in 22 games but was injured a lot. Has lots of potential again and on paper is a good signing at this level.

Over all a good day at the office with signings for a L2 club.

Alert level set to optimistic.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #25846 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 09:40:28 »

Certainly seems like a good days work yesterday.

At 22 Anderson must know he has no future at Palace realistically. This is his chance to put himself in the shop window so that should bode well for us
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25847 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 09:56:50 »

Unlike Tans media to let us down.

Think he was having condiment issues??
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #25848 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 10:05:56 »

So, apart from the keeper, who is going to drop out to accommodate the new signings?
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #25849 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 10:22:25 »

So, apart from the keeper, who is going to drop out to accommodate the new signings?
Brophy will be out of the squad altogether now I'd imagine.  Same for Iandolo and Tom Smith plus sounds like Henry is off on loan so that provides 4 places in the 18.  Can't see Brophy ever playing for us again, well hopefully not anyway as running fast does not make a footballer.
Jilted John

Ignore
« Reply #25850 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 10:29:43 »

Brophy will be out of the squad altogether now I'd imagine.  Same for Iandolo and Tom Smith plus sounds like Henry is off on loan so that provides 4 places in the 18.  Can't see Brophy ever playing for us again, well hopefully not anyway as running fast does not make a footballer.
Iandolo and Smith will be loaned out to lower league clubs I would imagine, they don't have the same restrictions as Football League clubs when it comes to temporary loan transfers.

Brophy could well go out too get his fitness levels up to a professional level.

We're not really violent people... this is our first gun.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25851 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 10:31:03 »

As I said t'other day, don't think Flitters fancies the leftovers much. Aside from Vigs, Conroy and maybe Luke Norris.
Jilted John

Ignore
« Reply #25852 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 10:40:43 »

As I said t'other day, don't think Flitters fancies the leftovers much. Aside from Vigs, Conroy and maybe Luke Norris.
He seemed to like Thomas too but we couldnt accomodate him into our style under DF.

We're not really violent people... this is our first gun.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #25853 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 12:26:41 »

Interesting that we now have 3 professional keepers on the books, hopefully Henry can go on loan to a decent conference team for the rest of the season and get some experience.

I think he has the makings of a good keeper but he is not getting any experience sitting on our bench, that is what Ty Belford was desperate for to go and get loan time but was denied due to only having 2 keepers and I think that was his downfall in the end
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #25854 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 12:27:33 »

I think Belfords downfall was that he wasn't very good
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #25855 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 12:33:15 »

I think Belfords downfall was that he wasn't very good
Nice bloke, crap keeper.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #25856 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 13:03:12 »

That's unreal. Was thinking earlier that all we really lack is a poacher and Keshi Anderson hadn't been snapped up yet, but convinced myself we wouldn't be in for another forward.

Quite bizzare for me to turn on Footie Manager just after 11 and now check this site before bed to find out we've signed him.

Very pleased. DF really has all the tools at his disposal for a successful campaign now. All we really lack is left back cover for Hussey but won't fret over that too much.

I guess Knoyle will take that position when he's fit and read and hussey will be sub LB. I hear what you're saying though. A month loan would've been ideal as cover but don't think we're allowed them now? Unless we claimed it as an emergency loan? Hey ho, as stated not a lot to fret about. Some great business there and also held onto a key player...for now. Anyway January is a totally different transfer window.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #25857 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 13:30:10 »

Are you saying Knoyle will replace Hussey?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #25858 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 13:35:24 »

Knoyle is a right back
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #25859 on: Friday, September 1, 2017, 13:41:39 »

I thought he fancied one of the youngsters, Smith?, as a back-up left back.
Pages: 1 ... 1721 1722 1723 [1724] 1725 1726 1727 ... 3970   Go Up
Print
Jump to: