Pages: 1 ... 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8959673 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #21585 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 14:13:35 »

that certainy looks like a reputable source
The quote missed the end of the tw@ off its @LiveTransferNew

Don't know if that makes it any more reputable?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #21586 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 14:02:06 »

Birmingham are after Ajose apparently.

Last I remember they were skint, although that was a few years ago.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #21587 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 14:37:50 »

Birmingham are after Ajose apparently.

Last I remember they were skint, although that was a few years ago.
They have been heavily linked to Tom Bradshaw and James Wilson also, must have some pennies from somewhere as Bradshaw won't come cheap.

Edit....

And Sone Aluko from Hull.

http://bcfcfollowers.com/news/released-hull-city-forward-to-sign-for-birmingham/

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21588 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 15:30:23 »

Birmingham are in the ongoing process of a takeover with some Chinese. Wonder I'd they've forwarded a few £
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21589 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 16:00:40 »

Birmingham are in the ongoing process of a takeover with some Chinese. Wonder I'd they've forwarded a few £

Could be happy days....get some silly money, from Brum.  After Power's had his cut we might be able to spend another 100K on a non league striker or something similar.

I'd expect to see Nicky struggle as all of our recent departees have done....then we can get him back on loan in January.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #21590 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 16:05:50 »

According to a Brizzle fan he has heard they are in for him and the figure quoted was £2m  Moon
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21591 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 16:54:52 »

According to a Brizzle fan he has heard they are in for him and the figure quoted was £2m  Moon

A bidding war is always good, pushes the price up.

I assume that's the Shitheads rather than the newly minted other lot....I'd imagine then we might see him back in the FL Trophy v their academy side.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #21592 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 16:58:15 »

Newly minted, allegedly. Whatever wonga their new owner may have he seems to be Power-like when it comes to spending it.

I have the feeling things at Brizzle Minor aint quite as rosy as it seems.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21593 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 17:04:24 »

Newly minted, allegedly. Whatever wonga their new owner may have he seems to be Power-like when it comes to spending it.

I have the feeling things at Brizzle Minor aint quite as rosy as it seems.

Didn't Clarke turn down Leeds to stay at Rovers....I know Cellino is a loon, but it's still a bigger club than either Bristol outfit.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #21594 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 17:33:17 »

I assume that's the Shitheads rather than the newly minted other lot....I'd imagine then we might see him back in the FL Trophy v their academy side.
The "newly minted" Rovers is not as it seems, the new owners are in it for ground redevelopment and not investing in the team, they have given Clarke no funds for new signings because they do not have ready cash as they are property investors.

Rovers will have no more money than we have for new signings this summer and Clarke has been told to trim is squad.

But the injection of money at board level, paying off Rovers debts in the process, seemed to give them the impetus for a winning run towards the end of the season which gained them promotion, the feel good factor as it were pushing the fans and players on to 10 wins in 13 matches.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21595 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 17:39:47 »

The "newly minted" Rovers is not as it seems, the new owners are in it for ground redevelopment and not investing in the team, they have given Clarke no funds for new signings because they do not have ready cash as they are property investors.

Rovers will have no more money than we have for new signings this summer and Clarke has been told to trim is squad.

But the injection of money at board level, paying off Rovers debts in the process, seemed to give them the impetus for a winning run towards the end of the season which gained them promotion, the feel good factor as it were pushing the fans and players on to 10 wins in 13 matches.

We know a lot of the "feel factor" around a club, can be illusory, but if spun the right way can carry you forward. I suppose both Rovers and Oxford have proved this by rising from the Conference to Div 3 level, can it take them another step?  No reason why not, Burton managed it this season.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #21596 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 17:46:05 »

We know a lot of the "feel factor" around a club, can be illusory, but if spun the right way can carry you forward. I suppose both Rovers and Oxford have proved this by rising from the Conference to Div 3 level, can it take them another step?  No reason why not, Burton managed it this season.
Anything is possible, we could win the league without losing, but odds are against that!

I think Rovers and Pox will have mid table seasons this year ahead, much like us. But then again as you say nobody really expected Burton to do it this term......

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21597 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 17:51:54 »

Anything is possible, we could win the league without losing, but odds are against that!

I think Rovers and Pox will have mid table seasons this year ahead, much like us. But then again as you say nobody really expected Burton to do it this term......

I'm going to wait to see how squad  rebuilding pans out before considering how we might do in the next campaign.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #21598 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 17:54:45 »

I'm going to wait to see how squad  rebuilding pans out before considering how we might do in the next campaign.
Mine is just a feeling based on nothing more than how we fared this season and my fairly low expectation of next season.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #21599 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 19:09:53 »

I thought they offered the whole squad contract extensions? Funny way to trim it imo. I see Bodin signed for another 2 years
Pages: 1 ... 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: