Pages: 1 ... 1415 1416 1417 [1418] 1419 1420 1421 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8970644 times)
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #21255 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 07:22:33 »

Of course they wont. If you cant tie your shoelaces or wipe your own arse, how would you manage to even buy a scarve. Morons pretty much all of them.

1. Slip-ons... check.
2. Bidet ... check.
3. Scarve ... what's that then? 
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #21256 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 08:57:55 »

Of course they wont. If you cant tie your shoelaces or wipe your own arse, how would you manage to even buy a scarve. Morons pretty much all of them.

Scarf

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
Flashheart

« Reply #21257 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 09:12:34 »

See, I love reading stuff like this and comparing it to thisis where people are threatening to boycott and protest outside with black and white scarves

I hate people.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #21258 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 09:17:20 »

God it drives me mad.  Im resisting commenting back to these tools.  Here's the thing that I seem to have said endlessly.  Sack the board fine. AND THEN WHAT?  WHAT HAPPENS?

At this point there is no one who's about to take over.  So the board leaves, Power leaves, and the club folds.  Is that a good outcome?  Will it make you dribbling goons feel better?

Never knowingly overstated.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #21259 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 09:24:15 »

I hate people.

I dare you to read the whole thread (even just this one). See how far you get without giving up on humanity.
http://m.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/14251111.Williams_happy_to_have_smaller_Town_group__says_chairman_Power/

God it drives me mad.  Im resisting commenting back to these tools.  Here's the thing that I seem to have said endlessly.  Sack the board fine. AND THEN WHAT?  WHAT HAPPENS?

At this point there is no one who's about to take over.  So the board leaves, Power leaves, and the club folds.  Is that a good outcome?  Will it make you dribbling goons feel better?

I know how tempting is, but don't do it. You'll just get a response about having rose tinted glasses, or a ramble that makes no sense and to boot doesn't answer your question. It'll also appear to have been written by a 6 year old, but with more EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #21260 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 09:27:52 »

It's all ok according to Brad Lane on the Swindon Fans group on the 29th of February he's going to get loads of dirt on Power and out all his dodgy dealings.... In other news a Pig just flew past my window, why do people make this shit up? Oh and he's Facebook friends with Jed so draw your own conclusions
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #21261 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 09:29:40 »

It's all ok according to Brad Lane on the Swindon Fans group on the 29th of February he's going to get loads of dirt on Power and out all his dodgy dealings.... In other news a Pig just flew past my window, why do people make this shit up? Oh and he's Facebook friends with Jed so draw your own conclusions

Someone on thisis suggested Jed and Power are actually in cahoots

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #21262 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 09:48:51 »

Terrifying that they represent a good percentage of the voting public.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #21263 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 09:54:21 »

Everyone is entitled to their views, even the majority on the TEF who never see the Town play are entitled to theirs.   Cheesy

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #21264 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 10:15:22 »

My 2p with regard to why we didn't fight for Stephens or anyone else on loan.... Right now, in the eyes of the club we have enough to stay up, but are too far adrift to do any more, so why spend money on temporary signings until the end of the season to finish, say 12th rather than 16th? A complete waste of cash.

I think Paws is spot on with this....I just hope the club are right with this assumption, because at the moment 'safe' we ain't!

Clems Army!
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #21265 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 18:46:30 »

Someone on thisis suggested Jed and Power are actually in cahoots
I'll state here and now that I don't believe that to be true (and I'm not on Thisis either)......but, having said that, they obviously were at some point otherwise Power wouldn't be the owner of the club now. And it has to be said that Power does do some odd things occasionally - the signing of Agombar and playing him in that one match that the manager insisted afterwards was a decision made "over his head". The whole Agombar situation had "dodgy" written all over it. Maybe a clause in his contract, and linked to cash to Jed from Agombar's dad (and Jed's mate).....and maybe done before Power got involved in the club....who knows.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #21266 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 18:49:37 »

Talking of Thisis...and The Advertiser....I see Tom Bassam is no longer there.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #21267 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 19:02:47 »

I'll state here and now that I don't believe that to be true (and I'm not on Thisis either)......but, having said that, they obviously were at some point otherwise Power wouldn't be the owner of the club now. And it has to be said that Power does do some odd things occasionally - the signing of Agombar and playing him in that one match that the manager insisted afterwards was a decision made "over his head". The whole Agombar situation had "dodgy" written all over it. Maybe a clause in his contract, and linked to cash to Jed from Agombar's dad (and Jed's mate).....and maybe done before Power got involved in the club....who knows.
The only thing that's ever really concerned me was this (see attendees at 3rd of June 2014 meeting): https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/media/1249075/FOI_IAT_7817_LA_Prov_280714.pdf

I believe Power is friends with Andrew Lonsdale which I'd imagine is where the link to Jed and Agombar originates.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 5, 2016, 19:07:40 by theakston2k » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #21268 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 19:10:45 »

So let's just imagine that Power is in cahoots with Jed.

Then what? What is their dastardly plan and how do they intend to execute it? I'm guessing the accuser hasn't gone into thinking beyond the 'in cahoots' conspiracy.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #21269 on: Friday, February 5, 2016, 19:15:32 »

So let's just imagine that Power is in cahoots with Jed.

Then what? What is their dastardly plan and how do they intend to execute it? I'm guessing the accuser hasn't gone into thinking beyond the 'in cahoots' conspiracy.
I did hear on the Evesham grapevine that Power is still looking to reclaim money from old Gerard so I think it's fair to say we can dispel any idea of them being in cahoots.
Pages: 1 ... 1415 1416 1417 [1418] 1419 1420 1421 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: