Pages: 1 ... 3959 3960 3961 [3962] 3963 3964 3965 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8972084 times)
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #59415 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 14:11:21 »

I suspect he will be just as bad at National league level. He lacks any footballing brain and the level is not going to make a difference to that.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #59416 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 14:11:30 »

Another Jayden Mitchell Lawson type...can't remember him ever doing anything of note... mainly because he didn't...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #59417 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 14:18:14 »

Another Jayden Mitchell Lawson type...can't remember him ever doing anything of note... mainly because he didn't...

JML very mildly memorable for breaking our record for the most used substitute in a season (he got to 22 times in one league season), which - fittingly - Shade himself beat in 22/23 with 23 times.

Lukas Jutkiewicz 2006/7 is the other with 23, but three of those were in the cup. Both JML and Shade are on 24 including cup games.

One for the Rich Banyards of the world that one!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #59418 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 14:32:09 »

How much did we get for DJ? Have it in me mind it was £600,000. Another who has gone downhill after leaving.
Anonymous77

Ignore
« Reply #59419 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 14:35:40 »

He was generally described as a utility player, I assume because he was absolutely bang average to terrible wherever he played.

Oddly I really liked him and had a burning desire for him to be good. He had a couple of recent games at left wing ish where he played quite well. But his last cameo as a number 10 was absolutely terrible, and wearing ice skates definitely didn't help. It will be interesting to see how he does a step below, and where Solihull actually utilise him.
Based off the Solihull Moors website, it sounds like RW/LW is where he will mainly feature.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #59420 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 14:52:56 »

My nephew played for their youth teams , if shade cant get a game for them hes fucked as a professional
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #59421 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 15:00:36 »

How much did we get for DJ? Have it in me mind it was £600,000. Another who has gone downhill after leaving.

As usual undisclosed, however he had a release clause so probably nearer 60k!

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/19057933.diallang-jaiyesimi-sale-charlton-triggered-release-clause/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #59422 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 15:14:44 »

Re: Shade
Didn't he win a MOM vote recently, I know that's probably more of an indication on how shit the rest were, but not as bad as some may suggest. 

His problem, as others have suggested, is he's a bit lacking in football IQ, he looks better when he doesn't have time to think about what he's doing (think this applies to RHM too).

One thing I did wonder, is who is playing RB if Dokes isn't available to play?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #59423 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 15:25:37 »

Didn't he win a MOM vote recently, I know that's probably more of an indication on how shit the rest were, but not as bad as some may suggest. 

Twice (Crewe A, Wrexham H) both in losses
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #59424 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 15:30:49 »

His problem, as others have suggested, is he's a bit lacking in football IQ, he looks better when he doesn't have time to think about what he's doing (think this applies to RHM too).

One thing I did wonder, is who is playing RB if Dokes isn't available to play?
Gav reckons Ukwake is virtually fit now
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #59425 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 15:30:54 »

as much as he'd frustrate me, it was hard not have a soft spot for Shade from his first goal last season; an absolute pea-roller scuffed off his shin, followed by the backflip celebration   absolutely no shame.

he'd look dangerous on occasion before looking totally incompetent the next moment. i think it was last home game last season where the only summation i could give about his performance was "he looked and played as if he'd just had a massive lunch".

Didnt think he did a bad job this season when asked to fill in at wing back to be fair though. one of our better performers in that really dodgy autumn period we had.

good luck to him.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #59426 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 16:00:14 »

Good luck to him...outstanding in flashes....

Clems Army!
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #59427 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 16:12:06 »

When we signed him it was said that he had never been consistently played in his right position (presumably wide, on either side high up). When he played against us for Walsall in the game at the Bescot in the Garner season he looked threatening. He did for us at times when he was played there too. But having recognised the issues with him from the word go (playing him in position, and giving him confidence) we have not precisely the opposite for 18 months - playing him out of position, and saying things in the press to deflate him. Anti-man management.  
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #59428 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 16:15:08 »

Gav reckons Ukwake is virtually fit now

"Tariq is training again but I don't think he will be available for selection"

reading between the lines I'd say he's probably a couple of weeks away. Some positive news about the lesser spotted Devine though - (aware he's a Left sided player mind)

"Devine had some good news so he could be a few weeks away."

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #59429 on: Thursday, February 8, 2024, 16:20:26 »

I think our backup RB might well be Brewitt, as he's basically the only other right footed defender we have. Genesini seems to be firmly not rated, somewhat surprised he isn't being loaned out.
Pages: 1 ... 3959 3960 3961 [3962] 3963 3964 3965 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: