Pages: 1 ... 3864 3865 3866 [3867] 3868 3869 3870 ... 4030   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9266980 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #57990 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 17:54:44 »

Sadly you might be surprised. Be a big drop off though.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #57991 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 17:58:37 »

Almost an anagram of Clem Morfuni = foul crime

It's always been Melc Formuni {Milk For Money}

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #57992 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 18:06:53 »

No way can we afford Ebou Adams who is on a Championship wage at Cardiff, will probably end up back at FGR who can pay his wages.

He was nominated as L2 player of the season only 3 years ago and rated as one of FGR's best ever players by their fans.

Going by this it would seem he was close to not being alive to play for anyone else!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/67944871

I don't think this current regime would even pay to bring Charlie Adam out of retirement

No doubt they tried to tempt him with a copy of The Beezer, a signed Michael Hutchence Autobiography and a free wardrobe. All paid over 65 years. Adam was set to ditch his role as failing Fleetwood manager but negotiations broke down as Anthony Hall refused to budge on stocking the wardrobe full of belts. The Hutchence Auto was offered due to Clem being a big INXS fan

'Incessant Nonsense'

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #57993 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 18:08:12 »

Anyone want to play guess the reason Flynn gives for a signing falling through in the presser? We've had a few and they are starting to get weirder.

How about "we had a forward who'd agreed to sign, but he went the wrong way round the Magic Roundabout and crashed and broke his foot, so he's out for the season"

Can we go with:

''I ahd a forwadd in ere - right in this bildin I did. Then would you believe ehh Andy, I gets a call from the team which I won't name, and you know whaar? They says the tea lady right? Err doggo comes in, chairman givin it a pat an all right? An err doggo, ee only goes an bleddy eats the pa'erwork dunn ee - haha. Could not make ehh uph Andy, if I tried Andy, could not make ehh uph??''

Roll on Feb  Crying

'Incessant Nonsense'

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #57994 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 18:19:36 »

Would be mental cheaper to not at the very least use all of our loan spots

Fixed it...

STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #57995 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 18:49:24 »

Flood lights were on at the CG about 20 minutes ago
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #57996 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 18:56:50 »

Surprised they can afford to have them at all

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #57997 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 19:01:03 »

aren't they LED now.

doesn't cost much
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #57998 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 19:06:00 »

Flood lights were on at the CG about 20 minutes ago

I’m assuming this is why we’ve heard nothing all day, they’ve had so much work doing the media announcements for 6 signings (all permanent deals) that they’re going to be working long into the evening before announcing one every hour from 12pm onwards tomorrow.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #57999 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 19:12:46 »

My cock’s a kipper
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #58000 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 19:59:47 »

My cock’s a kipper

Well thank you very much for that Aud. I've just had kippers for my tea  Soapy Tit Wank

'Incessant Nonsense'

A.N.Other

Ignore
« Reply #58001 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 20:29:39 »

I accept that Morfuni screwed up about the sales of some shares by not declaring this and not keep his word re: transparency. The manager lost all credibility with me when Aldershot scored 7 goals with some ridiculous tactics and team set up. The reality of what I see is contributed to by all this social media stuff - some clearly lies, some possibly true but I don't know. We have all colluded in the situation we have now! Players have lost belief in the manager and externally, potential recruits will avoid us liokle the plague. We have all played our part in the downfall the club has experienced. The club needs to max out on loans and start again next year in the hope any points deduction is not forthcoming. That's the only way I can see a viable league club next Summer and beyond. But... we need to stop taking the piss out of our club!
Ides of March

Ignore
« Reply #58002 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 20:41:12 »

I accept that Morfuni screwed up about the sales of some shares by not declaring this and not keep his word re: transparency. The manager lost all credibility with me when Aldershot scored 7 goals with some ridiculous tactics and team set up. The reality of what I see is contributed to by all this social media stuff - some clearly lies, some possibly true but I don't know. We have all colluded in the situation we have now! Players have lost belief in the manager and externally, potential recruits will avoid us liokle the plague. We have all played our part in the downfall the club has experienced. The club needs to max out on loans and start again next year in the hope any points deduction is not forthcoming. That's the only way I can see a viable league club next Summer and beyond. But... we need to stop taking the piss out of our club!

Hope this is a wind up
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #58003 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 20:44:22 »

Blaming the fans for a decade of dodgy owners plus the decades before this  what a laughable post.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #58004 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 21:05:16 »

Quote from: A.N.Other
But... we need to stop taking the piss out of our club!

you have that the wrong way round
Pages: 1 ... 3864 3865 3866 [3867] 3868 3869 3870 ... 4030   Go Up
Print
Jump to: