Pages: 1 ... 2731 2732 2733 [2734] 2735 2736 2737 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8975125 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #40995 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 08:20:04 »

Have the EFL changed the number of loans allowed in a match day squad this season because of COVID?

If Sheridan wants some strikers they will probably be on loan too so where will they all fit in?

First XI would be Travers, Thompson, Masterson, M Smith and AN Other
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 08:23:02 by tans » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #40996 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 09:08:41 »

Based on not much at all. I reckon Tyler Smith will go back. Doesn't seem to be in Sheridan's plans at all. But I guess that won't happen until we get this mystery striker in the door.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40997 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 09:57:51 »

BBC wilts 'understands' tweet has gone out for materson
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #40998 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 09:58:25 »

Have the EFL changed the number of loans allowed in a match day squad this season because of COVID?

If Sheridan wants some strikers they will probably be on loan too so where will they all fit in?

First XI would be Travers, Thompson, Masterson, M Smith and AN Other

You can you more than 5 in a match day squad however only 5 loans can be on the pitch at any one time.

BBC wilts confirm the CB.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #40999 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:05:27 »

Cheers, makes more sense
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #41000 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:07:18 »

Cheers, makes more sense
Thick cunt
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #41001 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:24:40 »

Cheers, makes more sense

I guess it’s like the “3 team rule” which was changed for this season. Allows more flexibility however I’m not sure sides will like their loan players not playing. Can see Tyler Smith being recalled as he appears out of favour with Sheridan.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #41002 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:27:32 »

I guess it’s like the “3 team rule” which was changed for this season. Allows more flexibility however I’m not sure sides will like their loan players not playing.
There's quite often clauses in loan deals which stipulate the loaning club only pay a small % of the player's wages but the player must play a set % of games for which he's available or that amount increases to a much greater proportion of his wages. Effectively a fine for not using him
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #41003 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:31:29 »

Based on not much at all. I reckon Tyler Smith will go back. Doesn't seem to be in Sheridan's plans at all. But I guess that won't happen until we get this mystery striker in the door.
I understand that Tyler expects to be returned to Sheff Utd as Sheridan doesn't rate him.

FWIW Sheridan doesn't rate Pitman and DJ as well, hes not keen on Baudry, Fryers, Conroy, Hunt, Caddis, and Grant this season is turning into the Sheridan show on who he upsets most.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #41004 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:37:25 »

I understand that Tyler expects to be returned to Sheff Utd as Sheridan doesn't rate him.

FWIW Sheridan doesn't rate Pitman and DJ as well, hes not keen on Baudry, Fryers, Conroy, Hunt, Caddis, and Grant this season is turning into the Sheridan show on who he upsets most.

Which Grant JJ

So, give no fucks
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #41005 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:39:36 »

If he doesn’t rate DJ, then he’s just plain stupid.

It will be a huge error if we don’t help this kid realise his potential and make money from it.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #41006 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:40:04 »

Which Grant JJ
For me theres only one, do we have another? if we do why is he injured all the time? Smiley

On Masterson from QPR fans...

Out on loan to gillingham some time next week. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Your a joker mate, he’s joining Swindon soapy tit wank

A decent move if it happens. They ship a few goals but are in a relatively comfortable league position. He should get a bit of game time. Seems a nice bloke who is happy at the club. Fingers crossed that it works well for him and us.

I dunno about this. I like him and thought he'd have nailed down a permanent spot in heart of our defence by now. Fact he's getting shipped out on loan makes me wonder if he's ever gonna cut it at this level.

I have a general view that any player aged 20 or over is 95% of the player they will ever be so I'm fairly underwhelmed with the level that many of our "kids" or U23s or whatever they are called are currently attaining. Frankly, if likes of Masterson, Oteh, Shodipo, Hammeleinen, and Kakay don't seriously crack the 1st XI in 2021 we need to move them on permanently.

I think Masterson is an exception as he literally has no experience of men’s football .He was released from Liverpools u23 squad so has spent his career in the academy bubble that a lot of youngsters never kick on from .He cost us nothing and isn’t costing us a fortune in wages , a season out on loan will give us a better understanding of the player he could turn out to be .

If a loan move to Gillingham is indeed right, it is a good opportunity for Masterson and I think he will come back as a better player. If he will be better than what we have is another question, I agree, but if he is just going to sit on the bench he will certainly not progress.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Panda Paws

« Reply #41007 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:41:00 »

Most of those players have given more to this club than that twat ever has, and will hopefully outlast him too.

Come for DJ and we riot.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #41008 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:41:15 »

So a shining example of how to gain friends and influence people?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #41009 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:41:28 »

For me theres only one, do we have another? if we do why is he injured all the time? Smiley

On Masterson from QPR fans...

That's what I was thinking another Duff journeyman signing taking a wage!

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 2731 2732 2733 [2734] 2735 2736 2737 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: