Pages: 1 ... 2648 2649 2650 [2651] 2652 2653 2654 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8961492 times)
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #39750 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 15:39:52 »

Not convinced he'll be a regular starter but it's worth beefing the squad out.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #39751 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 15:40:16 »

Caddis in the middle there surely, growing his beard out?
If we signed Caddis brothers Ryan and Liam who play in Scotland then that would work, Caddis, Caddis, Caddis a sort of Quo Caddis?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #39752 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 15:40:48 »

Is that the Grant who played for Plymouth?
It is indeed. Scored against us in both games at the CG last season vs 'Muff.

kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #39753 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 15:55:43 »

I make that a squad of 29 (incs Donahue and Stevens signing next week) and with RW still wanting a box to box midfielder and additional centre forward, I would expect some serious movement out on either permanent or loans over coming days. Ideally Hope/Palmer/Broadbent/Reid/McGilp will all find clubs with loan deals arranged for Matthews/Haines and Curran, which would take the squad down to a more manageable 23.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #39754 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 16:08:43 »

I make that a squad of 29 (incs Donahue and Stevens signing next week) and with RW still wanting a box to box midfielder and additional centre forward, I would expect some serious movement out on either permanent or loans over coming days. Ideally Hope/Palmer/Broadbent/Reid/McGilp will all find clubs with loan deals arranged for Matthews/Haines and Curran, which would take the squad down to a more manageable 23.
I make it 24

Kovar
Fryer
Caddis
Hunt
Donohue
Odimayo
Fryers
Grounds
Conroy
Baudry
Grant
Stevens
Jaiyesemi
T Smith
J Smith
Iandolo
M Smith
Payne
Lyden
J Grant
Curran
Palmer
Pitman
Hope

Broadbent, Reid, McGilp all told they can leave and not allocated a squad place or number.

Curran, Kovar and M Smith all won't count towards the maximum squad size of 22 so in theory we can still fill another 1 squad places.

Also not counted to any limits is Archie Matthews, Luke Haines, Massimo Giamattei, John Johnston, Anthony Cheshire and Toby Holland.

Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #39755 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 16:11:08 »

I make it 24

Kovar
Fryer
Caddis
Hunt
Donohue
Odimayo
Fryers
Grounds
Conroy
Baudry
Grant
Stevens
Jaiyesemi
T Smith
J Smith
Iandolo
M Smith
Payne
Lyden
J Grant
Curran
Palmer
Pitman
Hope

Broadbent, Reid, McGilp all told they can leave and not allocated a squad place or number.

Curran, Kovar and M Smith all won't count towards the maximum squad size of 22 so in theory we can still fill another 1 squad places.

Also not counted to any limits is Archie Matthews, Luke Haines, Massimo Giamattei, John Johnston, Anthony Cheshire and Toby Holland.

No Pitman in your list  Wink
Peter Venkman

« Reply #39756 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 16:14:31 »

There is now Wink

Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #39757 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 16:16:05 »

There is now Wink
Beers
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #39758 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 16:18:47 »

Stevens must've passed me by, who's he?
Peter Venkman

« Reply #39759 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 16:19:22 »

Stevens must've passed me by, who's he?
Lids youngster coming in on loan on 21st September.

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #39760 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 16:23:01 »

Ah, cheers.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #39761 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 17:22:32 »

Kaiyne Woolery exclusive! Never sent him a deal after the first one offered apparently

https://www.totalswindon.com/sport/kaiyne-woolery-exclusive-why-i-left-swindon-town/
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #39762 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 17:36:52 »

Kaiyne Woolery exclusive! Never sent him a deal after the first one offered apparently

https://www.totalswindon.com/sport/kaiyne-woolery-exclusive-why-i-left-swindon-town/

What utter dribble from him.  He says he was brought in as a striker but played on the wing so he had to learn that role, yet he played that very role the season before at FGR.

I was offered a contract, I didn't like it, then nobody wanted me so I asked for another one and I never got it.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #39763 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 18:53:53 »

^^^^^ Pretty much this.

I found this comment from him rather funny;

'Tranmere is a club that fits well with what I’m looking for, and they probably shouldn’t have gone down last year.'

Well they did and you are still a L2 player. Which is fine if that is what you're looking for but then don't make out you wanted to play in L1 for STFC when you turned down your contract offer.

He isn't exactly helping himself with this. There's no record to be set straight. You had a contract bro. You/your agent turned it down, Town weren't budging. Appears no other L1 club was interested in matching an equivalent or better contract. Tranmere in L2 appear to have done so but then there is no secret of the links there.

I do wonder, if KW did not have the Trannie link that he would have got a contract anywhere else?! (near to that he wanted). Because whilst I'm not suggesting he's shit, if he was that good he would've been snapped up quicker than you can say Doyle, Yates & Anderson.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #39764 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 18:54:41 »

I didn't see anything "dribble" in what he wrote. He was originally brought in as a striker and, indeed, in his first appearance as a sub he came on as a striker and scored. He just didn't score enough afterwards....

Some nice comments from him on his time at Town, about Wellens and the fans (even the ones that don't like him....). Only he and the club know what went on regarding the alleged contract offer. I personally liked him and felt he had a lot of unjustified stick. By his own admission he could have done better, but then he was, and still is, a League 2 player so was never going to be perfect and was always going to make mistakes. On his day he frightened the life out of defenders with his pace. Good luck to him at Tranmere - I hope he does well.
Pages: 1 ... 2648 2649 2650 [2651] 2652 2653 2654 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: