Pages: 1 ... 2366 2367 2368 [2369] 2370 2371 2372 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8978810 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #35520 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 19:04:37 »

The club has bought themselves a bit of trust with the dealings of the last 18 months or so... shame to see him go, but not the end of the world.

hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #35521 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 19:27:29 »

Wonder if Swindon are still interested in Jamie Devitt. Hasn't played much for Blackpool since signing.
Blackpoolfan

Ignore
« Reply #35522 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 19:35:36 »

Good technical footballer. Enjoyed watching him play even when going round in circles and not producing a great deal.
Might have developed further under RW but now we shall never know.

hi Blackpool fan here, first of all congrats on promotion well deserved. Looks like keshi’s coming to the seaside, just wondering if he’s a winger or plays central? Neil Critchley looks to be looking at technical players and just wondered if this lad fits the bill?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #35523 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 19:35:38 »

Devitt was always about location and not wanting to move south so I wonder whether Wellens would risk the time and effort.
cdakev

Ignore
« Reply #35524 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 19:35:49 »

Well i didn't see that one coming.

My first reaction was Blackpool really ! and a touch of disappointment. However very inconsistent, wrong attitude but on his day he was very good.

Let's see whom we bring in, it might have freed up some wages to bring a better player in.

In Wellen's we trust.
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #35525 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 19:41:08 »

Devitt was always about location and not wanting to move south so I wonder whether Wellens would risk the time and effort.

Yes. Forgot that moving South was an issue for him.
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #35526 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 19:54:34 »

hi Blackpool fan here, first of all congrats on promotion well deserved. Looks like keshi’s coming to the seaside, just wondering if he’s a winger or plays central? Neil Critchley looks to be looking at technical players and just wondered if this lad fits the bill?

He's good technically and quite quick. Hasn't ever really settled in one position. He's played in all forward positions during his time at Swindon. Needs to play in a team who play through the thirds to be effective. He looked very good when played as a number 10/advanced central midfielder this season, but didn't get a chance to play in that position much as his season was injury disrupted. I wouldn't say his finishing is that clinical but he's scored some v.good goals during his time with us. I think he could be really good if used in the right way.
Blackpoolfan

Ignore
« Reply #35527 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 19:57:34 »

He's good technically and quite quick. Hasn't ever really settled in one position. He's played in all forward positions during his time at Swindon. Needs to play in a team who play through the thirds to be effective. He looked very good when played as a number 10/advanced central midfielder this season, but didn't get a chance to play in that position much as his season was injury disrupted. I wouldn't say his finishing is that clinical but he's scored some v.good goals during his time with us. I think he could be really good if used in the right way.
thanks for the reply mate, sounds like he’s just the player we’re after. Lacked creativity last year, hopefully he can get fit
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #35528 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 20:27:54 »

thanks for the reply mate, sounds like he’s just the player we’re after. Lacked creativity last year, hopefully he can get fit

I hope you Seasiders have a strong manager as he used to play up abit until Wellens reigned in his childish ways but as above a very creative technical player and could be a really good signing for you if he can stay fit

So, give no fucks
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #35529 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 20:35:39 »

They (Blackpool) got a tune out of Delfouneso. So we should play caution to the wind (literally). I see Keshi kicking on and ending up in the Championship. Plus, Blackpool have a much better wind tunnel than us.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #35530 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 20:40:16 »

They (Blackpool) got a tune out of Delfouneso. So we should play caution to the wind (literally). I see Keshi kicking on and ending up in the Championship. Plus, Blackpool have a much better wind tunnel than us.

A good away game to go to assuming its not mid week!

So, give no fucks
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #35531 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 20:46:44 »

A good away game to go to assuming its not mid week!

Blackpool is quite the shit hole nowadays. A lot of problems with drugs in the Town itself. I'm sure BlackpoolFan will either fully deny or totally back up this claim.

#MorecambeIsBetter
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 21:18:07 by bamboonoshop » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #35532 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 21:03:42 »

Blackpool is quite the shit hole nowadays. A lot of problems with drugs in the Town itself. I'm sure BlackpoolFan will either gully deny or totally back up this claim.

#MorecambeIsBetter

Personal experience indicates that those parts I have seen are somewhat down at heel and full of pissed up scrotes and twazzocks.  Sadly, that is common for many coastal towns.

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #35533 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 21:11:15 »

Blackpool is quite the shit hole nowadays. A lot of problems with drugs in the Town itself. I'm sure BlackpoolFan will either gully deny or totally back up this claim.

#MorecambeIsBetter

It sounds like a bigger version of Weston and years since I spent some time there

So, give no fucks
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #35534 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 21:17:55 »

The only time I've been to Blackpool, a kid who could not have been more than 11 years old attempted to start a fight with me whilst I walked down the street with my family in the middle of the morning.

It was a strange experience. Sure better experiences are also available!
Pages: 1 ... 2366 2367 2368 [2369] 2370 2371 2372 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: