Pages: 1 ... 2223 2224 2225 [2226] 2227 2228 2229 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8970533 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33375 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 11:54:01 »

Isn't McGlashan at Chesterfield now? Plus it shocks me that Diagouraga  is only 32.

I’m calling it.

Toums is 37 with a dodgy passport, hence why he peaked 4/5 years ago and has been past it since he hit 29
Waffle

Ignore
« Reply #33376 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 11:54:31 »

Not guilty 4D! I got a watsapp message on our London Reds group so don't know how genuine it is.

Random one, semi new to London, how would I go about joining the London Red group?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #33377 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 11:54:40 »

I think Sanohko will be given and extention until the end of the season even though hes only here until January, if Wellens has seen enough of him in training to warrant it, when he has played hes no worse than Adam May!

Agreed, after it was such a ball ache to get him signed up it would be strange to let him go so soon?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #33378 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 11:57:30 »

Random one, semi new to London, how would I go about joining the London Red group?

Hang around in the Euston Flyer late saturday evenings when we are away Wink
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #33379 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 11:57:55 »

I believe they are both OOC this Summer. I wouldn't be shocked to see them both paid off early this January.

Explain how this would work. Contracts are only paid up if the player agrees to take a reduction on the amount remaining for the benefit of buying back their registration. Who is going to offer Diagouraga or McGlashan better terms than they're currently on to make this happen?

Reid needs to have his loan at Wrexham extended to the end of the season, even if hes just bench warming up there, hes nowhere near 1st team standard with us yet.

Wrexham might have something to say about that. Early reports were that he was hardly tearing up trees there.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #33380 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 12:00:31 »

THink you need a full hard on for them
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #33381 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 12:01:06 »

Explain how this would work. Contracts are only paid up if the player agrees to take a reduction on the amount remaining for the benefit of buying back their registration. Who is going to offer Diagouraga or McGlashan better terms than they're currently on to make this happen?

Doesn't necessarily have to be more from the new club alone, if we paid up say 75% of what the remaining contract value and then a new club paid them half what they were earning before, they could still come out ahead and we'd save at least some money.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #33382 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 12:04:29 »

Hang around in the Euston Flyer late saturday evenings when we are away Wink

Haha! Although only RG seems to go to away games from the LR group these days!

I suspect given how well we are doing, numbers should hopefully increase later in the season.

Waffle - I have sent you a DM.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #33383 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 12:11:46 »

Doesn't necessarily have to be more from the new club alone, if we paid up say 75% of what the remaining contract value and then a new club paid them half what they were earning before, they could still come out ahead and we'd save at least some money.

True. So there's only the little matter of someone wanting to offer either of them a contract. Shifting TD must be a non-starter, literally. Looked on the Chesterfield forum, but couldn't see any comments on McGlashan. He's only started three games, two of which were in August and 0 goals. He was on the bench for our game against Carlisle and played in our LC defeat at Colchester so does that mean he can't play anywhere else this year?

I think we will be seeing him back here next month.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #33384 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 12:19:14 »

Haha! Although only RG seems to go to away games from the LR group these days!

I suspect given how well we are doing, numbers should hopefully increase later in the season.

Waffle - I have sent you a DM.

I suspect you might be right..
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #33385 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 13:04:26 »

I believe they are both OOC this Summer.

I wouldn't be shocked to see them both paid off early this January.

I think Sanohko will be given and extention until the end of the season even though hes only here until January, if Wellens has seen enough of him in training to warrant it, when he has played hes no worse than Adam May!

I think with Curran and Broadbent fit then we will probably bin Zakuani as 3 back up CB's in L2 is probably excessive.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Iandolo make a loan move to get game time, even if its a short term one.

McGilp had a fairly successful loan a Hungerford and he probably needs a few more months out playing games before he is risked yet.

Reid needs to have his loan at Wrexham extended to the end of the season, even if hes just bench warming up there, hes nowhere near 1st team standard with us yet.

Luke Haines has extended his loan until the end of the season at 'Nam and game time for him and Romanski is badly needed to see how they are progressing, Romanski is last chance saloon.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Henry go out on a 6 month loan and Twine possibly for a shorter spell out.

I expect the club will formally announce the sale of Ifill to Brighton in the window which will fund the Doyle transfer.

I wouldn't be shocked to see us go for another winger on loan if one of the loanees is made a perm too as Isgrove and Anderson both seem to like getting injured and even though we have DJ hes still very raw. Possibly Semenyo as with his Swindon roots it would be a local move for him.
Does nothing shock you?
 Cool
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #33386 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 13:28:11 »

That STFC rumours twitter saying:

Doyle Done
Grant staying till end of season
Rotherham being tricky with Yates

Expect the opposite to happen
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 13:42:38 by tans » Logged
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #33387 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 13:39:21 »

That STFC tumours twitter saying:

Doyle Done

Bloody autocorrect eh tans?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #33388 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 13:42:55 »

Fat fingers
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #33389 on: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 13:56:33 »

That STFC rumours twitter saying:

Doyle Done

That account is blatantly that Walker or one of his ilk as it keeps giving him credit. Literally just repeats stuff that has been posted on various forums and posts it as fact.
Never seen the point in these ‘in the know’ accounts, it’s just someone attention seeking. Ultimately if someone was leaking information it would be obvious who it is and they wouldn’t be trusted with the info anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 2223 2224 2225 [2226] 2227 2228 2229 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: