Pages: 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 1178 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8973419 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17610 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 18:41:27 »

Fielding a clearly unfit player whose dad was an associate of the previous regime (himself contributing to the death of another club) could suggest that we are still not fully rid of said people.

Like I said, I hope I'm reading way too much into it.
So do I, because I share this fear. I'm hoping that it's due to some bizarre clause in his contract that unless he plays we have to pay out loads of cash or something equally ridiculous. The thought of Agombar pere or any of his associates still having some kind of sway fills me with dread
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17611 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 18:49:58 »

Agombar is out of contract end of this season right?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17612 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 18:50:45 »

So do I, because I share this fear. I'm hoping that it's due to some bizarre clause in his contract that unless he plays we have to pay out loads of cash or something equally ridiculous. The thought of Agombar pere or any of his associates still having some kind of sway fills me with dread

At least atm, we've a seemingly organised Trust around, in the event of something unpleasant falling out of the boardroom cupboard.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #17613 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 18:51:23 »

Agombar is out of contract end of this season right?
[/We thought that last season aswell!!  Hmmm

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Wilf Shergold

« Reply #17614 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 09:00:36 »

I've always assumed Agombar was another Ruddock/Brady and associates type stitch-up. Unfit Ruddock signs for a big wedge (£4k a week, 2+ years contract) so that 'the pals' pull £400k+ out of a bankrupt club when their pet development plan fails.

Agombar/dad/Jed and associates get a vehicle whereby £xx is pulled out of a club with no money when their plan fails.

In both cases, said players were unfit for purpose, in both senses of the word. Although personally I didn't know Agombar had gone on loan to Grays, so had actually played a few games recently and therefore wasn't totally unfit.

There's a great old folkie, Woodie Guthrie (precursor of Dylan), who, I think, came up with the phrase 'some rob you with a 6-gun, some with a fountain pen'. Isn't this what Ruddock and Agombar and associates have done?
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #17615 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 09:07:32 »

I've always assumed Agombar was another Ruddock/Brady and associates type stitch-up. Unfit Ruddock signs for a big wedge (£4k a week, 2+ years contract) so that 'the pals' pull £400k+ out of a bankrupt club when their pet development plan fails.

Agombar/dad/Jed and associates get a vehicle whereby £xx is pulled out of a club with no money when their plan fails.

In both cases, said players were unfit for purpose, in both senses of the word. Although personally I didn't know Agombar had gone on loan to Grays, so had actually played a few games recently and therefore wasn't totally unfit.

There's a great old folkie, Woodie Guthrie (precursor of Dylan), who, I think, came up with the phrase 'some rob you with a 6-gun, some with a fountain pen'. Isn't this what Ruddock and Agombar and associates have done?

I am worried that sometimes people can mark Harry with the same brush as his Dad and his association with Jed McCunty.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #17616 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 09:15:24 »

Up until last weekend, Harry Agombar didn't matter and here's hoping it won't matter now.

I'm not going to give benefit of the doubt to a person who isn't good enough for pro football and only got the gig because of daddy's contacts. Something both MacDonald and Cooper were clearly aware of. Again, his appearance was about potential implications more that him playing football.

Either way, he makes Blair Sturrock look like Messi Smiley
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #17617 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 11:48:20 »

Either way, he makes Blair Sturrock look like Messi Smiley
He makes Mr Messy look like Messi.

Cooper to Leeds?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #17618 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 12:28:33 »

He makes Mr Messy look like Messi.

Cooper to Leeds?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #17619 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 13:28:32 »

Cristian Ceballos from Spurs on a free (being released)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17620 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 14:20:41 »

I am worried that sometimes people can mark Harry with the same brush as his Dad and his association with Jed McCunty.
I don't think they are, but they are saying that that is the only reason he is on our books. Unless you think he was signed because of his obvious talent and commitment?
Barry Scott

« Reply #17621 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 15:11:17 »

Cristian Ceballos from Spurs on a free (being released)

Is this your own speculation, rumour of the internet kind or FACT?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #17622 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 15:15:25 »

Is this your own speculation, rumour of the internet kind or FACT?
All the above.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #17623 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 15:23:22 »

Is he the one that nearly came on loan before?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #17624 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 15:25:26 »

Is he the one that nearly came on loan before?

Yeah he was linked to Town back then.
Pages: 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 1178 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: